IGNORED

WINNER!-Sniderman "Home sick" Mystery Cart Giveawa

Snider-man

Hey gang!

Ugh, I'm at home right now being pounded by a head cold. Anyway, I was playing a rousing game of 2600 Halloween (trying to recapture my old Twin Galaxies World Record) when the mood to give away a cart to you folks overcame me. I glanced over at my collection and saw just the cart.

You know how it's played by now. The first person to post in this thread the identity of the mystery cart wins it! I will ship it anywhere in the world free of charge, so any one anyplace may win.

And, to keep folks from going nuts, only one guess is permitted at a time. If you guess more than once, you're disqualified. But I'll stop in occassionally and, if there's no correct answer, I will let everyone guess again, even those who have guessed earlier.

I believe that covers the bases. And, just to keep things interesting, here are several groups of letters. I wonder what it would spell if you put the blocks in the correct order? Perhaps a hint to the cart's identity? Hmmmm...

ACK-NIE-SA-SU-LI-NB

WE HAVE A WINNER! Nathan Strum is the winner of SHARK ATTACK by Games by Apollo. Label and cart in great condition too! If NAthan will PM me his addess, I'll drop the cart in the mail to him.

The clue is solved as follows (though Thomas, once again, easily broke it):

SU-SA-NB-ACK-LI-NIE

The name "Susan Backlinie" is the clue. Who is she? Look her up on Google. She's best known for playing one major movie role in her life - that of "first victim" in the opening scenes of the original "Jaws" movie.

"Shark Attack" it is then! Nathan, PM me and I'll get your cart to you! Thanks for playing!

Was there another hint that helped finding the right one?
You're right. Normally I go crazy with the hints. Not this time. HEr name was the only hint I had posted. I gotta ask, how did you figure it out so fast? Even with an anagram sover, her name is *not* a common one and her role in Jaws is even lesser known. Did you actually know who she was?

I gotta ask, how did you figure it out so fast? Even with an anagram sover, her name is *not* a common one and her role in Jaws is even lesser known. Did you actually know who she was?

No, I didn't know her name before.

I just played around with the blocks (getting stuff like lisa, elisa, sunback etc.) and finally I had Susan Back with LI and NIE remaining. That looked possible and so I googled for that name and: Bingo! :)

Now I wonder who else solved the anagram without using my Jaws hint?

WE HAVE A WINNER! Nathan Strum is the winner of SHARK ATTACK by Games by Apollo. Label and cart in great condition too! If NAthan will PM me his addess, I'll drop the cart in the mail to him.

The clue is solved as follows (though Thomas, once again, easily broke it)

Woo hoo! Thank you! (And I hope you're feeling better.)

Actually, I wouldn't have gotten it if Thomas hadn't mentioned Jaws. So I feel kinda guilty about that.

But not too guilty. After all, he didn't have to mention it. ;)