I'm pleased to announce the availability of the first playable release of Ms Snake! my first homebrew game developed using Batari.
It is a remake of the classic Snake.
It is very simple and tested using Stella on Windows.
Obviously is not finished, I'm working on:
1. Graphic of the Title and Game Over screens [DONE]
2. Scoring system [DONE]
3. A second element in the game logic (aka Red Spider) [REMOVED]
It's my intention to complete the game before this Autumn.
Meanwhile I would be very happy to receive your feedback and suggestions
added v1.0 releases
- NTSC/PAL60 use Color/BW switch to change color palette
- PAL50 fixed version
in this release:
- no more auto-biting in case or reverse direction
- restored old title screen with animation (Ms Snake closes eyes every 3 seconds)
Edited by mad4j, Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:33 PM.