IGNORED

WELCOME! IntvSteve - The 125 Club Gold Member

Rev

Thanks all. I apologize for the low quality of the display. It was a quick hack job, as the "main collection" games are stored in comic book bags, then in Sterilite containers, then in the SUG (Secret Underground Lair). To remove all of them and get appealing lighting, as so many of the other collections here enjoy, was just too much work.

I'm so jealous of everyone who got a box with their Orphan Overlay sets! I got a set before the boxes were part of the deal and then didn't pay much attention later when the boxes became available! Ah well...

Rick, are you talking about the large yellow box, or the smaller set that preceded it?

• Like 1

I'm so jealous of everyone who got a box with their Orphan Overlay sets! I got a set before the boxes were part of the deal and then didn't pay much attention later when the boxes became available! Ah well...

Same. I bought the 0.5 version with the small clear plastic box... Just received a while after a message from Psycho Stormtrooper to ask me if I want the box for free.... I never answered him.... I just want to kill myself !

Same. I bought the 0.5 version with the small clear plastic box... Just received a while after a message from Psycho Stormtrooper to ask me if I want the box for free.... I never answered him.... I just want to kill myself !

That's a bit extreme... though I have similar feelings about the 3rd edition set and Oliver's Wing War boxes. And I still haven't found my Meteor overlay set.

And thank you for the kind words regarding my site.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Maybe you are right. What is the final verdict on that?

It is that way from the factory after all.

Maybe we should change the definitions?

Platinum should be 125 games and spiker could be boxed or baggy or even loose. But only spiker!

• Like 1

Despite the final verdict on the CiBaggie / CiBox dilemma, I think we should give INTVSteve a Honorary Double Platinum Membership because of his work for the community on the INTV Funhouse website.

At least he deserves an "Adamantium Membership" for all his work :)

Maybe you are right. What is the final verdict on that?

It is that way from the factory after all.

Maybe we should change the definitions?

Platinum should be 125 games and spiker could be boxed or baggy or even loose. But only spiker!

Could be if the game is baggy, not really for loose.

By the way, what's happened when you have 124 CIB (Spiker included) and the 125th is a loose game ? We are between Gold and Platinium ? Goldinium ? or just a looser ? :)

Despite the final verdict on the CiBaggie / CiBox dilemma, I think we should give INTVSteve a Honorary Double Platinum Membership because of his work for the community on the INTV Funhouse website.

At least he deserves an "Adamantium Membership" for all his work :)

I do agree

Anyway, I think one of us should offer him a CIB Spiker ? ^^ Don't watch me I can't do it right now lol

In terms of the criteria for the Platinum I am inclined to set the criteria for Spiker in any format (CiBox, CiBaggie, Loose) as copies of the game were not released with box.

I totally agree with Rev "Platinum should be 125 games and spiker could be boxed or baggy or even loose. But only spiker!".

Of course, only Spiker.

I dunno.

a sealed "baggie" released by INTV corp. should be accepted as CiB (and I wouldn't limit that to Spiker if other INTV titles can be verified as released in this way) but the Gold membership was for all of us who don't quite get all CiB but do get all released titles. (this is the best I hope to get)

Spiker is currently the "hardest to get" due to price but from what I understand that wasn't always the case. SMB was, correct me if I'm wrong, the most expensive/hardest to get in the past. At the moment LF I and II CiB is eluding a lot of us... so making an exception for Spiker may not reflect the issues for later collectors.

I would keep with the current formula but amend to include sealed INTV released "baggies"

• Like 1

Could be if the game is baggy, not really for loose.

By the way, what's happened when you have 124 CIB (Spiker included) and the 125th is a loose game ? We are between Gold and Platinium ? Goldinium ? or just a looser ? :)

My recollection from the earlier discussion (Aug '12) was Platinum = 125 CiB; Gold = 125 (not all cib); silver = 124 (missing spiker)

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/200992-intellivision-the-125-club/page-3?hl=%2Bgold+%2Bmembership&do=findComment&comment=2580264

Edited by stc2009
  • Like 1