IGNORED

gone

theatarifan

u added this in the free thread...buyer pays shipping..then they are all gone....

what was the point OF PUTTING THIS IN THE FOR SALE...AND THEN FREE BUYER PAY OVER NIGHT SHIPPING..?I

I pmed him when he offered them for FREE then said pay over night shipping . I asked if he would ship them standard priority and he says (Im not giving these away for free) I asked why he put them up for free in the free thread then . Then pms me saying he will take offers . Then pms me saying they all sold for 350 but has more . Not sure what hes up to .

• Like 1

lame ass attempt at making a buck on some lame items.....sealed is cool if they are sealed in nice shape..no pics?

what is he up to? i think this is a buyer beware type of scenario as he is a new member and posted sealed games for offer in his thread..then moved the same items to free..then says they are not free...?

mods watch this one?

• Like 1

I pmed him when he offered them for FREE then said pay over night shipping . I asked if he would ship them standard priority and he says (Im not giving these away for free) I asked why he put them up for free in the free thread then . Then pms me saying he will take offers . Then pms me saying they all sold for 350 but has more . Not sure what hes up to .

Ya, he said exactly the same to me, and now he's telling me their best offer.

• Like 1

someone3760 i emailed you rather you got it or not im just going to say. I sold that whole thing for $350 what was overnight shipping not standard.

I dont know where yall are getting standard from. Now since this is my last ones to sell since they were duplicates im going to sell them now.

Watch out for me yeah right ask scooter83, gorfcadet, theatarifan what i sold them for free in they got it. In yes i did have another topic saying selling

things but i was wanting to see if i could get more on other sites which did not work out. Now im doing best offer.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...