IGNORED

Post numbers in private conversations?

Pixelboy

Weren't the posts in private conversations numbered like they are in the main forums, before the latest forum update? There are no numbers anymore, which is kind of annoying when the conversation is several pages long and you want to reference a past post by its number. I guess you can use the date as reference, but that's not always a precise method, since several posts can be added to a private conversation in a single day.

I don't recall 100% if they were there, but I believe you to be right, as I'm pretty sure I've linked to individual messages before. And there certainly are no numbers now. I checked the stock skin as well to make sure it wasn't just a skin issue. I'll look look it and inquire on Invision's forum.

..Al

No, it's not your imagination. I started a thread on Invision's site about this, and others confirmed it used to be there. I'm hoping someone writes a hook for the software that brings it back. I don't have time to do it myself at the moment, but maybe after the Portland show if nobody's put one together by then.

..Al