OT: pɐǝɹɥʇ ƃuıdɯnp ;)

OFF-TOPIC

1676 replies to this topic

#1676 mizapf OFFLINE  

mizapf

River Patroller

• 2,249 posts

Posted Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:51 AM

This raises long-forgotten memories of my time at school; one of my friends was particularly fond of the new "techno" music, and German performers gained high popularity internationally (not least because of Kraftwerk as a trailblazer some years before). I believe that I did not hear it for at least 30 years, and you may have had the same sensation - buried deep in memory, but you feel as if you could tell the next line. The vocals are from Sven Väth (pronounced like "sven faat") who also performed in OFF, another techno project ("Electrica Salsa", also on Youtube), and who is probably one of the most famous DJs today.

They did have some relationship with computers and 16 bit, but more with the Amiga (should have better called 16/32 bit ;) ). Another popular song from that time is "Inaxycvgtbg" - the name derived from a sequence of keystrokes on a tracker software for the Amiga that allowed you to replay that melody.

#1677 --- Ω --- OFFLINE  

--- Ω ---

--- Ω ---

• Topic Starter
  • 9,809 posts
  • Location:Virgo Supercluster, Gould Belt in the Orion arm of Milky Way galaxy.

Posted Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:23 PM

Even if you don't speak Italian, this may still have you rolling on the floor!

This video broght to you by the new WiFI TI  ;)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: OFF-TOPIC

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users