IGNORED

Incognito run #3 interest thread

dragos

You should read post #10 I think it will answer all your questions .

until candle comes out and says NO, which he hasn't, we'll continue to try to get another run. This thread was not started for people to chime in negative and frankly unneeded responses. You are welcome to your opinion, start your own thread to wallow in it.

i didn;t say no

all i said is that i have my doubts if minimum will met

this is very limited market, and this particular extension fit just to one machine

if this could be something like ultimate - then it would be whole diffrent story - most probably Lotharek would get this for commercial resales and it could continue untill all that want it would have it

until candle comes out and says NO, which he hasn't, we'll continue to try to get another run. This thread was not started for people to chime in negative and frankly unneeded responses. You are welcome to your opinion, start your own thread to wallow in it.

Not sure why/where you came up with all that ? I was pointing To put request in for Lotharek to build them as candle has pointed out which means everyone thats wants one can have one.

Anything else about this take it to mail ? FAH.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...