IGNORED

Intellivision Homebrew Release schedule updated for October 2013

Rev

I made some menu changes to the Homebrew section. Now there are 4 catagories to choose from and it cleaned up the main page.

The new catagory: released games list, will be finished soon.

Also added DZJAY's mystery games to the In Development section.

I made some menu changes to the Homebrew section. Now there are 4 catagories to choose from and it cleaned up the main page.

The new catagory: released games list, will be finished soon.

Also added DZJAY's mystery games to the In Development section.

Hmm... Those aren't really working titles. The games actually have real titles and story-lines, I just don't want to disclose them yet. Personally, I wouldn't list them. I'll definitely let you know when they are ready for announcing.

-dZ.

It appears to be back up today. I wonder if they were updating the info on the first page.

I also wonder if anyone is interested in splitting a two-pack of Paddle Party.

I'd be willing ... I'd be a short mailing over the border to Ohio. PM coming ...

So why is Paddle Party selling initially only in two packs? And why will it be $20 more for the privilege of obtaining only one? Not all of us have the cash and/or the desire to own multiple copies of everything released.

I guess it's to sell more units faster. If it's more expensive to buy it later, people will be more inclined to buy it sooner--or so William has said.

Where are you guys seeing Paddle Party for sale, or anything about it selling in two-packs? Am I missing something?

Not yet available. However, William of Elektronite announced the prices and release schedule in the Paddle Party thread.

I believe it's $70 for one + shipping; $100 for 2 + shipping. Also, the price will go up in the future.

Space Patrol is still listed as "Temporarily unavailable" on the LTO ordering page. Is another run in the works, or is this permanently gone?

Plus your link to the Lost Caves of Kroz page on Elektronite is dead. It's: http://www.elektronite.com/Games/Lost_Caves_Of_Kroz.htm

- J

Thanks, i changed the link, should be right now.

And as far as I know Space Patrol is gone, at least for a while.

• 3 weeks later...