IGNORED

Tunnel & Trolls

bfg.gamepassion

Very nice -- looks like a fun play. It doesn't look like death is implemented yet? I'm hoping you'll make that status bar across the top have icons for the various stats to make it easier to take in with a glance.

No, i can't die for the moment :) It's important because i want to know if the game is reachable to the end :) After that i'll can die, just to balance the difficulty :)

For the status bar, yes icons would be nicer.

• Like 1

Very nice. So what's the difference between the characters aside from their appearance? :)

Not only.

Warrior has 150 life point at start and a sword who can't be throw, so shoot are really shot for example.

The sorcerer has lot of speel but not powerfull at start and not a lot life point for example

Edited by bfg.gamepassion

Another great update bfg! Switching to a black background versus the blue really makes for a big improvement.

Even though we are talking about TnT, this WIP game reminds me a lot of the games Gateway to Apshai and Venture and if using the TnT name ever becomes an issue something on the lines of Venture II or Venture - Super Game would seem appropriate.

Look forward to further update videos! :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Even though we are talking about TnT, this WIP game reminds me a lot of the games Gateway to Apshai and Venture and if using the TnT name ever becomes an issue something on the lines of Venture II or Venture - Super Game would seem appropriate.

Venture Super Game? Now that would be interesting if it were to be done with a MegaCart. The number of different rooms would be staggering. But then again, a game like that would probably get too big for a single homebrewer and would stay stuck in development hell. :P

It's just getting better and better! :thumbsup:

My suggestions:

- Having staircases

- more doors

- different color scheme for dungeon

- all directions for sprites

- fireplace

- torches

- bones

- death pit

It would be nice to have some special "extra" items that would be used to solve puzzles within the game. :)

Hey J-F, here we go again about being to big!!! I think the last conversation we had on here came to the conclusion that...

BIGGER IS BETTER!!

;)

It is not the size that count , it is the way we use it.... :lol:

BTW...you have strange conversation with J-F... :-o

Edited by youki
  • Like 1