IGNORED

PC Game Deals

JamesD

"Fallout 4 is pretty fantastic, but it's also been out for well over a year and so there must be a reason if you haven't played it by now, right? If that reason happens to be price (which is still hanging in at the $60 mark), then get ready to rub your face in the post-nuclear future, because beginning tomorrow and until May 28, Bethesda is making the game free to play on Steam]"
http://www.pcgamer.com/fallout-4-is-free-this-weekend-on-steam-for-the-first-time-ever/

• 2 weeks later...

Meh, a pittance.

GOG Summer Sale is on

Buy anything at all, even some $1 game and you get Rebel Galaxy for free (I think it retails $15-20 range) and it's a highly rated quality title too. They seem to have this little magical island theme going on with monoliths and it's pointing to more free games popping up days apart from each other depending on some term (maybe buying another game gets another free one, or two...who knows.)

I grabbed up Xanadu as it was 50% off and A Boy and His Blob I was waiting to try on a 75% off sale when that hit and it did.

Atari Vault is on sale at Bundlestars for $3.99 ($6-off).

ABOUT THE GAME

Please note: This package is delivered as a single Steam key

Relive the Golden Age of Gaming with 100 of the most popular iconic games from the 70s and 80s. Now with online multiplayer capability, this extensive catalog includes classic Atari® titles like Asteroids®, Centipede®, Missile Command®, and many more, paired with intuitive new controls designed to mimic what Atari fans remember from the glory days! The brand new additions of online and local multiplayer, along with Steam Leaderboards, allows you to challenge friends and compete with players from around the world like never before. And now with Steam Controller support, youll have unprecedented levels of precision control. Atari® Vault is the ultimate collection of classic Atari titles, and is guaranteed to provide hours of fun!

This has been confirmed now.

Have to admit I'm curious. I haven't bought a game on steam for a good long while as I'm all about GoG, but facts are facts and your usual 20th century console game makers are uptight pricks and only put stuff on the DRM locked Steam format so you either buy or get nothing. Maybe a few PS3/4 gems I loved I'd grab back up under a fat 75% off sale like the Wolfenstein games or maybe some other stuff depending what pops.