IGNORED

PC Game Deals

JamesD

GOG has a pretty good Halloween Sale up right now.

https://www.gog.com/news/the_2017_halloween_sale_scary_good_deals

I already grabbed a few games myself. They've also activated more games for GOG Connect (lotta horror games), so you can claim free titles if you have them on Steam already.

https://www.gog.com/connect

Terra Lander(Steam) is free today (scroll down, click the X to close out the social media crap)

https://www.indiegala.com/store?utm_source=givmenuitem&utm_medium=massive_giv_menu_item&utm_campaign=giveaway_menu_item

It said I was charged 1 cent... though I don't see it on my credit card or Paypal

Edited by JamesD

It said I was charged 1 cent... though I don't see it on my credit card or Paypal

"Hello,

Thank you for reporting this. Please notice that this is just a visual error on our side and you will not be charged in any way, as we do not keep credit card data or payment data stored on our side.

Our developers will remove this error as soon as possible but rest assured you will not find any charges on your side.

Thank you."

• Like 1

"Hello,

Thank you for reporting this. Please notice that this is just a visual error on our side and you will not be charged in any way, as we do not keep credit card data or payment data stored on our side.

Our developers will remove this error as soon as possible but rest assured you will not find any charges on your side.

Thank you."

I don't have any payment method setup at the moment. I did finally get it to work and issue a free Terra Lander key after jumping through hoops. Starting from scratch, there is a specific order to login on indiegala.com, then steam, and finally link accounts. I don't have the steam client installed on this computer but did manage to have a key issued anyway.

Thank you cimerians for posting the link, I look forward to trying this one out.

It's for a good cause and not a bad bundle but I already own most of the games there that I would want and the ones I don't aren't interesting to me.

I know a lot of those games in there are priced absurdly low (like $1) on sale and probably will be during the upcoming winter sale. The $30 ACLU bundle was a much better deal.