IGNORED

Started collecting again and today's find:

Hello everyone. I just started collecting Atari 2600 again since I was very young, and have gotten a lot of games within the last two months. I wanted to share my find today. I picked up a 4 switch with box, plus many boxed games. The real gems were three Avalon Hill games complete with box, manuals, even the warranty cards in excellent condition. These games are Out of Control, Death Trap, and London Blitz.

post-37411-0-61545000-1383433477_thumb.jpg

post-37411-0-25832800-1383433494_thumb.jpg

Edited by landsharkzero

Where did you find that? Out of control is very rare boxed

Nice find!

I have been checking Craigslist and my local Bookoo everyday, and I came across this lot. I almost skipped it because most of the boxed games were fairly commons, and the last picture had these Avalon Hill games. I actually met the seller at his condo earlier today, and the first thing he said was, "You want the Avalon Hill games." He was an older guy, knew they had value, but didn't want to deal with eBay. He said the games were from his mother, who had Parkinson's, and she had them to help her motor skills.

• Like 1