IGNORED

Let's Play! The MOUSE TRAP High Score Competition! Prizes!

Rev

Time for us to all play together! Anyone interested in playing Mouse Trap and winning the upcoming CBS Mouse Trap box and embroidered patch before everyone else?

http://intellivisionrevolution.com/entries/intellivision-high-score-club/enter-the-mouse-trap-high-score-competition

Have Fun!

NOVEMBER 10 THROUGH 30 2013

Edited by revolutionika

Of all the maze type games, this one feels the glitchiest. I'm not sure if that's a word but I always seem to get stuck in it doesn't always turn when I want it to. It's been a while though so I'll have to give it another shot - especially if there's a patch involved!

Guys, im giving away 5 patches to the top 5 scores, so, maybe you have a chance if not many people enter!

OK, apparently I'm not so bad at Mouse Trap. Reading the instructions helped :grin: Did you know that you can turn into a dog? A mouse.....disguised as a dog...biting cats! I don't know how the cats haven't figured it out. I suppose if you think a floating mouse head is actually a mouse and worth chasing, then you'd probably be afraid of any kind of floating dog head. Anyway, I got a really high score......and then my game froze up! Probably a kill screen :cool:

TL;DR Jason is winning this bitch patch

• Like 1

The contest page doesn't mention what play level one will need to compete at. Also, is there a way to accurately determine that one has selected a specific level over another short of recording a video of the entire play session (i.e. so someone doesn't cheat by playing the easiest level)?

Edited by bikeguychicago