IGNORED

The MOUSE TRAP High Score Competition has STARTED! Nov. 10-30 2013

Rev

I made the mistake of starting on level one. It gets crazy fast, but I'm keeping up. I prob put in 3 hours in yesterday, but today I can only play for about 30-45 min at a time. I kinda hate this game right now :-) it's making me nauseous. After this game I plan try a harder level! I'm curious to see if the higher levels are inherently more difficult, or if they just start faster. It would also be good to know if they are stingier with the dog bones and/or extra lives.

2 millions ? R U kidding me ? ^^

What a score !!! Really congrats !

But ! I can see you don't have a SCART version :grin: . Look my picture, with the Scart version, the screen is perfect (perfect black...) ! Just need to know, in US, do you have scart in the back of your televisions ??

I don't want to scare anyone off. Only 3 people have even submitted scores. Where is everyone? The game's not THAT bad....

I didn't buy the re-issue, but I have the original. I was planning on playing this week-end. Is it acceptable to use the old game, or does it the competition for buyers of the re-issue?

By the way, my score will probably suck.

What Steve said. My understanding is that the re-issue is simply the CBS rom on a new board/cart. I didn't think there was going to be any actual changes to the game itself... maybe a new title screen?

Either way I highly doubt it will even be available by the time the competition ends, so the existing game is what you should play. I think that the US version, the CBS version, and the emulator are all acceptable means to compete. I think Rev's original intent was just to promote the new product and for everyone to have fun.