IGNORED

TI-99 Photos Thread! Post your systems here!

slinkeey

Per your request, here is an updated look at my game room. I probably should have gotten out my real camera instead of my phone so I'm sorry in advance for the shaky images.

That's a 75" 4K TV hooked up to 5.1 surround and 36" Sony Trinitron simultaneously

and NES/SNES/Dreamcast/VCR/Saturn/Sega CD+Genesis/Master System/N64/PS3/PS4/Wii/PS TV(Vita)

I realize my cord management needs some wrangling, so sorry for that. I'll get to it at some point, was just a mess getting everything hooked up so I never have to unplug anything. Everything is hooked up with aftermarket component cables (or HDMI with HDCP 2.2) where available. The NES and N64 cannot natively output RGB sadly.

And for the main event. The TI has mostly remained unchanged since my last post except it now has a custom built white oak desk and some boxes surrounding it. I still need to get a copy of FinalGROM 99....

Some of the highlights:

CorComp Triple Tech Card

3 Cart Widget

Horizon RAM Disk

5.25" Full Height OG Single Side SD Floppy Drive (old school)

3.5" 720K external floppy

Wired Internet Connection via RS232

F18A Installed (the only mod ive ever done to anything)

Of course I have tons of stuff in my closet sadly like External 5.25" TI drive, Corcomp RS232, multiple TI tape players, tons of floppies, manuals, books, etc etc etc.

Some day when I am feeling ambitious I'll try to pull it all out and upload the pictures :)

As you can see I have several TIs and so at some point I would like to hook another one up to the 'big tv'

TI Desk

South Wall - Consoles & TVs

East Wall NES

North Wall 16 Bit Era

West Wall Modern Games and Sega CD / Saturn

TI Carts

More TI Carts

Other Misc

• Like 7

Found this when going through some boxes. Co was in Beaverton Or.

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

Dont do it.

:evil: Greg, You know you want to! :evil:

I have this too. I can search it and look if its open

Ooops I did it again :)

You can find the Dilithium Software Package here

Have fun

xXx

• Like 1

My "war room" has been in sad shape for a while now. I have one half of the basement earmarked for my music collection and my real iron, but it's gotten cluttered and I've been doing all my coding in Classic99. Today I started sorting, dusting, and cleaning, with an eye toward making that space usable and fun again (and reminding myself what stuff I actually have).

Still a long way to go but I thought I'd share a few photos.

LwLsQnn.jpg

TNS619d.jpg

1GmAYDt.jpg

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...

I talked to him and Hal about it... they dont like the name *Atari* in the name of the site. :D

Now you know how these old farts get set in their ways the Atari age was from 1970 until 1990 something so I think it applies even if the priorities are wrong :-)

source: I'm an old fart

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk