IGNORED

PS Plus freebies

WestofHouse

Give it time…it is, at its' core, a survival horror game, but it really is so much more with regards to the plot & character development. Trust me…this game did not disappoint me, or anyone else I know who has finished it!

I just finished Last of Us. The story line is the best I've ever experienced in the game. The lack of a clear black and white answer to the moral dilemma at the end is brilliant. I think I agree with Joel's decision.

Still, my opinion of the game play overall didn't change. I enjoyed the game most when I was simply exploring and looking at the desolation, as well has having conversations with Ellie. The sneak-and-kill game play is tired (to me, anyway), and by about half way through I got annoyed whenever I got to another area full of enemies.

• 2 weeks later...

in EU it will be :

Pixeljunk Shooter Ultimate (Cross-buy) PS4/PS3

Trine 2: The Complete Story PS4

NBA 2K14 PS3

Lone Survivor (Cross-buy) PS3/PS Vita

Dragon’s Crown PS Vita

Surge Deluxe PS Vita

So basically, it's, 1 game : platform exclusive and 1 game : cross platform.

In the end, we have 2 Indie PS4 games, 3 PS3 GAMES (2 indies, 1 AAA), 3 PSVITA games (2 indies, 1 AAA)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Dragons Crown....a personal favorite of mine. :)

http://kotaku.com/playstation-plus-crowns-the-dragon-with-a-fez-in-august-1613445144

Playstation 4

Road Not Taken

FEZ

Playstation 3

Crysis 3

Proteus

FEZ (cross-buy with PS4)

Dragon's Crown (cross-buy with Vita)

Playstation Vita

Metrico

Dragon's Crown

FEZ (cross-buy with PS4)

Proteus (cross-buy with PS3)

Nice! I've been curious about Dragon's Crown for a while now. Doesn't it have co-op play, too?

Never heard of any of the others so I'll have to investigate.

Oh yes it does, I played it mostly at my friends house after playing a bit locally with my wife (she picked the sorceress no less :P).

If you like beat em' ups like Final Fight then I think you will like it. I need to get back to that game. Its on my 'favorites' shelf. Games that I go back to from time to time cause they are good.

The devs who made this game really supported it for a long time, they patched it for balance issues and added features too...here's the final update:

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2013/12/20/dragon-s-crown-is-now-complete-with-fifth-major-update.aspx?utm_content=bufferd458c&utm_source=buffer&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Buffer

BTW: FEZ is great (bought on Steam a while back) but the guy who made the game kind of flipped out and quit before finishing the sequel. Not sure about the other games.

• 4 weeks later...

September lineup just announced:

Velocity 2X (PS4, PS Vita)
Sportsfriends (PS4, PS3)
PlayStation All Stars Battle Royale (PS3, PS Vita)
Hoard (PS3)
Joe Danger (PS Vita)
TxK (PS Vita)

CLICKY for details

Only one I know anything about is Battle Royale, which I'll definitely nab. A couple others look interesting.

Edited by WestofHouse

I'm grabbing most of these games....is All Stars Battle Royal worth it? Seems like a cheap Smash Bros clone but I heard some good things after they patched it or something....

?

I played the demo on the Vita. i'm not big on button-mashers but I can see how it could be a fun multi-player game.

Browsing the PSN, I found a "Don't Starve : Giants Edition" PS VITA free. Took it, it was still free. Well... I have the feeling I will roam on the PSN after each update (or create a script to find Free games on it)

Edit : I almost forgot. I found a PS4/PS3/PSVITA Hotline MIami pack... Free ? Took it anyway.

Détails

Prix

Velocity®2X (Jeu complet)

€0,00

Sportsfriends (Jeu complet)

€0,00

PlayStation® All-Stars Battle Royale (Jeu complet)

€0,00

HOARD™ (Actualisation du jeu complet)

€0,00

Joe Danger (Jeu complet)

€0,00

Pack découverte DC Universe Online PlayStation®Plus (Objet du jeu)

€0,00

Don't Starve: Giant Edition (Jeu complet)

€0,00

Hotline Miami (Jeu complet)

€0,00

Pack Réaliste (Objet du jeu)

€0,00

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Thief the disappointing remake is next along with a Yakuza game for those who have never tried one before (I prefer the first two games). The good thing is Yakuza 4 can stand alone without needing to play the others. The first three games centered on the protagonist Kazuma Kiryu.

Apotheon (PS4)

Transistor (PS4)

Thief (PS3)

Yakuza 4 (PS3)

Rogue Legacy (PS Vita; cross-buy with PS4, PS3)

Kick and Fennick (PS Vita)