IGNORED

Rayman - how it look on Atari 8-bit?

Sikor

• 3 years later...

Uhmm...yeah...I was expecting a lot more, like an in-game screen-shot mockup,..I really don't care what Rayman looks like in low-res gray-scale picture...if it's just a bit of Rayman art, how about a Rastaconverter image?

Edited by Gunstar

Miker even made some small TIP animations with Rayman. If you do not want to dig deep in the TIP Animator topic here at AA, you may use this direct link as a start:

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/130172-tip-animator/page-6?do=findComment&comment=1596409

(post #134 has the attachment "animations.zip" which include the rayman tip animations and post #136 has a link to the source which seems to have changed or does not exist anymore)

Edited by CharlieChaplin
  • Like 2

Something you did? I'll take a look in a moment. I only saw this since I already posted a Rayman .xex image in the Rasta thread. :-D I intended ti put my money where my mouth was. ;)

Edited by Gunstar
  • Like 1

Something you did? I'll take a look in a moment. I only saw this since I already posted a Rayman .xex image in the Rasta thread. :-D I intended ti put my money where my mouth was. ;)

Yeah - I was in such a rush, I didn't bother posting a screenshot of the output. I was pissed too because I normally resize my pictures and center them myself. All I did on this one was click convert. So there's a big black border at the bottom, and the image starts at scanline 0. I didn't expect it to turn out at all, but it looked OK enough to post.

I'll post this in the Rasta thread with a screenshot of the output.

• Like 1