5200 Cartridge End Labels!

end labels top labels 5200 Vectrex

56 replies to this topic

#51 AtariBrian OFFLINE  

AtariBrian

River Patroller

• 3,569 posts

Posted Thu Jun 4, 2015 7:22 PM

I have a Color Laserjet and these labels worked great for me (thanks OP). I ordered the glossy ones and have a few extras.

Would anybody be interested in some prints? What do you consider a fair price?

Also I modified a few spots to cover some custom and repro Vectrex carts I have and I have attached it.

Fair price ?  You may want to reread this thread  :ponder:

#52 bikeguychicago OFFLINE  

bikeguychicago

Stargunner

• 1,312 posts

Posted Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:45 PM

Is there a standard Avery label number one should be using for these labels?

#53 glazball OFFLINE  

glazball

Dragonstomper

• Topic Starter
  • 517 posts

Posted Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:37 PM

Is there a standard Avery label number one should be using for these labels?

I used onlinelabels.com when creating these.  I couldn't find any by Avery that were the right size.  Check the first post in this thread for all the numbers and info.

#54 bikeguychicago OFFLINE  

bikeguychicago

Stargunner

• 1,312 posts

Posted Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:45 PM

I have a Brother label machine that I used instead. While, they don't look as good as these, they work fine for identifying a game I am looking to play.

#55 bohoki OFFLINE  

bohoki

Stargunner

• 1,555 posts

Posted Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:03 AM

yea its like people want them to look like they came that way from the factory

from day one i used the old dymo label maker

i say it should look as obtrusive and cheap as possible to show these companies sin of not having a dang label

my big 3 biggest sinners are 5200,sega master system, and n64

ive done the n64 with a bother p touch so they look good and inconsistant i even changed up the size of the characters

DCP_8997_zpsfiqq4cxo.jpg

i guess my biggest complaint is with parker brohers and their unability to stay with one direction for their end labels

#56 --- Ω --- OFFLINE  

--- Ω ---

Sunbaenim

• 13,199 posts

Posted Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:46 AM

I've been using the awesome end labels in this thread for a while now and love them.  I printed them up, laminated them and attached them to my 5200 cartridges, as seen here.

med_gallery_35324_1931_29132.jpg

Anyway, I've been toying with getting the Tempest cartridge for sale at the AtariAge store, but noticed there is no end label for that one.  With that fact in mind, I worked one up for the potential future acquisition to match the labels I'm already using.  Since it's already made, I figured I'd share it with anyone else who might want to use it.  (See attachment below)

Attached Thumbnails

• Tempest 5200 End Label.jpg

#57 --- Ω --- OFFLINE  

--- Ω ---

Sunbaenim

• 13,199 posts

Posted Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:10 AM

Since I made this video, I replaced the inkjet with a laser printer, so I can no longer use 'photo paper', but HP 'presentation paper' is nearly the same for visual results.  Also, while this video was for TI-99/A labels, the same method works for Atari 5200 end labels.

If you are impatient, or on a budget, printing them up yourself is a great way to go with these awesome 5200 labels.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: end labels, top labels, 5200, Vectrex

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users