IGNORED

D2K ARCADE ROM Special Year-End Sale -- Only $10

The hobbit movies & the lord of the rings movies are Ok. Not life changing moments. I think you could safely live without watching them

The original 2 starwars movies were pretty good but I prefer Star Trek so I'm biased.

I must be the only one who hasnt seen any of the starwars movies nor any of the hobbit movies.

Bought the rom and can't wait to finally play it. Asked for the complete catridge edition for Christmas, but it was unavailable.

Indeed, Elektronite's store is temporarily down due to relocation of operations. William mentioned he will be back in a couple of months.

I just went to get it, but looks like I missed again... I thought Thursday's "next two days" meant Friday and Saturday. Sorry for my confusion.

Try contacting him directly, im sure he will make an exception, afterall, you have been trying to get it!

(but i cant speak for carl!)

I just went to get it, but looks like I missed again... I thought Thursday's "next two days" meant Friday and Saturday. Sorry for my confusion.

For any Atariage user who has missed the sale, I will still honor it. Just use the "DONATE" button on the side instead, include a note that says your $10 donation is for D2K and I will send you the ROM customize with your name in the credits as usual. (Don't forget to include a special note if you need a nickname instead of your PayPal name.)

Thanks, Carl

• Like 2

It will very likely happen. ;-)

But not for another year or two.

Good things come to those who wait!

How about that new Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze game coming to the Wii U. I think they stole your idea!!!!

Edited by revolutionika

For any Atariage user who has missed the sale, I will still honor it. Just use the "DONATE" button on the side instead, include a note that says your $10 donation is for D2K and I will send you the ROM customize with your name in the credits as usual. (Don't forget to include a special note if you need a nickname instead of your PayPal name.)

Thanks, Carl

Cool! just donated :)