IGNORED

Timeline Arcade (Hanover, PA)

VectorGamer

My son and I ventured out to Timeline Arcade this past Saturday. This was our second visit to Timeline and our first visit to the new location in downtown Hanover.

The arcade has close to 100 games and of those I counted a row of 16 pinball machines. You'll find a mix of video arcade games from the 70s, 80s and 90s along with a DDR. You can also lounge around in their console area and play Atari 2600, NES, Xbox 360 and WiiU. They also have an air hockey table, shuffle alley, skee ball and one of those basketball games.

There's also a party room where they were projecting Star Wars onto the big screen.

Cost is $5 for 1/2 hour, $9 for an hour or $25 for all day play. Most machines are equipped with card readers and some machines are just set on free play.

The arcade is located in downtown Hanover and there is a Subway, a convenient store and a restaurant called Texas Hot Weiner Lunch all just steps away. There's parking located alongside the building.

I spent most of my time playing Gorf, Asteroids, San Francisco Rush, Tron and Comet (pinball).

More info from their www site: http://timelinearcade.net/

Inb4 thx 4 the virus OP

Pix because it happened

post-22552-0-90380300-1389638947_thumb.jpg

post-22552-0-72608900-1389638955_thumb.jpg

post-22552-0-51047200-1389638968_thumb.jpg

post-22552-0-38191100-1389638974_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...