IGNORED

The NEW OFFICIAL INTV BROTHERHOOD Grab Bag (V3.0)

Rev

LOL! Hey! I'm nowhere near the Jason's record. There has been progress, though: the boxes moved from the doorstep to a corner next to the computers. Next stop, I'll be opening them! I promise, it'll go out this week. :)

-dZ.

LOL! Hey! I'm nowhere near the Jason's record. There has been progress, though: the boxes moved from the doorstep to a corner next to the computers. Next stop, I'll be opening them! I promise, it'll go out this week. :)

-dZ.

The reason it is taking so long is he is rubbing those sears games all over himself....can't blame him!

• Like 1

The reason it is taking so long is he is rubbing those sears games all over himself....can't blame him!

I can't believe I threw so many in there. I started hoarding them when the overlay set was announced, thinking demand would rise and I would have primo trade bait. I decided this was a better way to unload them :) Although I didn't expect -dZ to get all twerky on them ;-)

I haven't opened the boxes yet, but now I'm very excited! ("Kid before Christmas" excited, not "twerking with carts" excited.)

Do you mind if I keep some of those Sears games? I bought the overlay set from Pboland, but I don't have a single Sears cart.

I can replace them with Coleco's DK or LV Poker carts (just kidding). :lol:

dZ.

I haven't opened the boxes yet, but now I'm very excited! ("Kid before Christmas" excited, not "twerking with carts" excited.)

Do you mind if I keep some of those Sears games? I bought the overlay set from Pboland, but I don't have a single Sears cart.

I can replace them with Coleco's DK or LV Poker carts (just kidding). :lol:

dZ.

Lol! Send those DK carts to Rev! :)

• 2 weeks later...

So, this week-end I finally get a break (takes the death of a deity for my work to relent, sheesh!) and I decided to open the Grab Bag I and II and...

OH! MY! GOURD!

It's like Christmas in here!!! Holy Moli!

Thank you, everyone, for all this awesome loot! There's lots of stuff, plenty for anybody. I already have my eye set on a few items--but don't worry, I'm not greedy. I will also be adding a few items of my own. And since the the combination of both Grab Bags will make one huge parcel, I plan on replenishing the postage fund included therein.

By the way, it occurred to me that we should send the Grab Bag to one of the recently joined "Intellivision Virgins," so as to seed their collection (and thin the herd). I'm afraid that if it keeps going around from collector to collector, it will just accrue more and more stuff. It's pretty big right now.

I will also catalog what's available, post here what I plan on keeping, and add a few surprises of my own. ;)

-dZ.

To be fair to those who have signed up multiple times, should we stick to the revised list and maybe suggest to bigger collectors who are high/next on the list that their services would be best utilized after a few newer peeps get to ransack the booty? I think the decision to let another "cut" in line (or not) should be theirs....unless we think they will hold on to it for months. Screw those guys ;-)

So this:

Rev & JasonLikes Intv sent box to DZJay

Dzjay (currently has it)

Rick Reynolds

Ebelhaki

Bennybingo

Cvga

OutlawTorn71

Darrin9999

Wongojack

Illtiger1

IntvSteve

Intellfan

mphokie

BBWW

doctorclu

Edited by JasonlikesINTV
  • Like 1

Um . . . I nominate myself to go next. I have very few CIB games and still need more than a dozen loose games to get to 125. I also need lots of overlays, manuals etc. I could definitely thin this thing out. I'm also someone who has just been steadily collecting Intellivision for the past few years without completely dropping off the map or going crazy and spending 10k on a copy of Spiker. I think I'm a worthy "keeper of the light" and would be honored to receive your bounty.

Just go to Rick with it next. After that if whoever next opts out then perhaps it can come to me. I have a feeling Ben is not going to take much, so maybe I can get it right before him.

I'm going to take everything in the box and send back a bag full of bacon!!! :lolblue:

PS: wongo…I have your epyx carts. I can send them out sometime this week if you still want/need them. ;)

PS - I'm NOT Rick Reynolds, so no way I should go before you. Just plop me at the end of the list please, assuming it's ok for people willing to add to the shipping fund mostly.

Yes that did confuse me. Are you even on our list? I guess you are at the bottom or diligently hoping for some movement. Stick around and you'll get your chance.

I'm going to everything in the box and send back a bag full of bacon!!! :lolblue:

PS: wongo…I have your epyx carts. I can send them out sometime this week if you still want/need them. ;)

Can't think of a nice bacon joke response . . . You Win Baconating!

Yes to the Epyx carts. I'll PM you.

. . . So I'm back to putting myself up as a possible "next" in line for the chalice . . .

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...