IGNORED

Texas chainsaw massacre prototype discovered?! More pics.

jmanley30

Wow I was warned about this site and some people being hostile, never have I ever experienced such hate. I plan to sell it here or ebay, so what is everyones problem. I have several offers including Jose so relax please! Or I will just ask the moderators to remove this whole thread I am so sorry for causing so much stress to everyone. And cpu wiz no Jose does not have it, so realy don't talk unless you know for sure. He wants it very much and has been very kind, unlike these recent posts. The name calling is totally uncalled for, when have I once said anything bad here. Moron, greedy guy, I am just trying to get the best price I can get and the offers even from Jose are way over $200 asnd even more from another person, so I am not going to stoop to anyones level and revolt because those of you who have devalued me don't deserve such attention. The reserve would have cost me money, I didn't feel like spending it its my god given right to do this how I want. Those who really want it will work with me and understand and DO understand. There is a TON of interest on and off e-bay and no CL is a dumb place. In this and those that are bashing me obviously do not want it so why bother, just seems like trolling to me? I am reporting each and every one of thee posts with name calling now. I hope the admin and moderators understand my frustration with this silliness. But am I beling downright mean, NO not at all if anything I have been very nice, none of you know me, for those that have been very supportive ad helped me learn about these thank you : ).

Edited by jmanley30

Feel free to share the auctio but let people understand I may pull it if it doesnt go high enough. Yeah its not the greatest thing to do but I also can't let it go for didly.

I plan to be reasonable, but this is really the only way to know how much interest there is. I was tolkd to do this by many atari frinds so please let it be if your not interested in the game and just want to bash me.

Worth $200 tops, I am pretty sure Jose has several of these already, so it may not even be that much.

$0.02

WRONG! He has already been in touch and he and one other person are going to be the winners most liely, I am guessing ebay will not work out. I want it to go to a good, home and "wonderboy007" is making a museum I very much would like to see. Man thank you for your supporet and kindness.

Or maybe it goes very high and then you are being ripped off greedy guy.

This makes no sense how would I be being ripped off if it went high and how am I being greedy if people choose on their own free will to bid on it. Thats theior decision. I have made no deciet on this item to my knowledge.

CPUWIZ are you really 11 years old? If so and you make reproductions (which to me is just a way to take people) I find it hard to believe you know as much as a 32 year old gamer.

Actually, I am 12 and quit abusing the report button, I am just as entitled to my opinion as you are.

With that said, I will talk to my friend Jose and advise him not to buy anything from you.

If you continue to act like this, I will silence you myself.

• Like 3

Actually, I am 12 and quit abusing the report button, I am just as entitled to my opinion as you are.

With that said, I will talk to my friend Jose and advise him not to buy anything from you.

If you continue to act like this, I will silence you myself.

Please do not do that, thats not fair, ok I understand now. I am new you guys are all hardcore atari fans and I am a newbie and not respected yet. I did not mean to report you that was a accident. I only meant to report the ones that were name calling. Isnt that ok? I don't see how I am acting in a disrespectful manner, please explai nto me what I am doing wrong in a PM, you are afterall the moderator and supposed to help me out when I do wrong unknowingly. Thank you

Jon

You have every right to sell wherever and to whoever you fell you want to. What leaves a bad taste in my mouth and I'm sure many other members is you are running an auction, which is a binding agreement, with the intention of closing it. This is pretty much saying "screw you" to bidders. You are trying to maximize your profits in an unethical way, IMO

If you wanted to find out what offer you could have listed it as a high buy it now taking offers. If wouldn't have cost you anything to do so.

• Like 5

You have every right to sell wherever and to whoever you fell you want to. What leaves a bad taste in my mouth and I'm sure many other members is you are running an auction, which is a binding agreement, with the intention of closing it. This is pretty much saying "screw you" to bidders. You are trying to maximize your profits in an unethical way, IMO

If you wanted to find out what offer you could have listed it as a high buy it now taking offers. If wouldn't have cost you anything to do so.

I agree with you, wholeheartedly, but I think you missed the point:

This thread is ONLY about the OP getting top dollar for a TCM proto. It has nothing to do with being ethical about the sale process.

Like I said, this thread is all about MONEY...

...and SHATNER!!!!!

post-29022-0-37803100-1391290967_thumb.gif

***click to animate

:lolblue:

• Like 3

I am sorry if I have sounded selfish, it originally was a post to get info on a item I knew nothing about, but your right it turned into about money and I am wrong for that. I do not have the 100% intention to end the auction early, it looks promising and I may let it go through, but I did contact ebay and they said it was fine but did say people may be disappointed or unhappy and you are right about that. From the get go of posting it I wasn't sure I was doing the right thing. I should have listed it as a fixed price and taken offers I was going to do thta but ebay asked me to call them to discuss my plans and since they are sensitive about protos i felt it would be a outright way to get myself in trouble. If you think I should take it down now and do it mas a fixed peice what would be a high BIN? And thats the last thing I will mention about money.

Onto actual info on this item I would like to know more about it and its history. Lets talk nostagia not monery ok. I hope that helps.

Jon

Hey Jon.....since you mentioned me as a bidder, who is the other one (the higher one)....I thought you told me that you were not going to name the bidders before all of this happened. I am a very serious collector and I mean business. CPUWIZ is a really good friend of mine and he is also a serious collector like me. We are a group of serious people (there are some exceptions which I will not go into detail) here when it comes to things like this; you need to be consistent on what you will be doing and keeping your word.....I do not think it was cool to use my name to add validity to what you are doing.....private bids are private bids so now you need to mention who the other, higher, bidder is....it is only fair to me (and everybody on the forums). I rarely make waves on issues related to Atari but this ticked me off a bit. Thanks.

• Like 6