IGNORED

Championship Baseball

oesii

Does anyone know if this game came out for the Atari 8-bits? I just found out about it for the C64, it's a sequel to one of my favorite Atari games, Star League Baseball by Gamestar. I think it may have come out for the ST but I'm not sure if it's the same game. Some screens:

http://s64.emuunlim.com/gameinfos/champion...hipbaseball.htm

Hey, thanks for looking that up. I've been a video gaming sports nut since Atari's X's + O's arcade and I think I just about played every sports game for the 8-bits (thanks Sio2pc :D ). I grew up on Hardball and Star League Baseball, Hardball is better graphics and a fun single player game but because it's so slow it's really not too much fun for 2 players.

My friends and I enjoyed Star League for our multiplayer sessions. It's faster and requires some quick reflexes like real baseball :)

I don't think it was done for the Atari 8-bit. Here is my list of Baseball titles :

Baseball Strategy ( Avalon Hill)

I.Q. Baseball (Davka Corporation)

Cactus League Baseball (Dynacomp Inc.)

Star League Baseball (Gamestar)

Baseball (Inhome Software)

Micro League Baseball (Micro League Sports Association)

Computer Baseball (SSI)

Baseball's Best (Windcrest Software)

Hardball (Accolade) ---oops forgot it

Thanks for the list, I think I've played all those. I'll have to refresh my memories soon, maybe I was secretly hoping that the Championship version existed as a proto or something ;)

It is an Activision game so maybe they have something interesting lying around. I got the ST image and I need to try it on a real computer because the Steem emulator plays it a little jerky. The gameplay on the C64 version was much smoother although a little less colorful.

You missed Hardball on your list :!: