IGNORED

Colecovision controller mini pcb for Super Famicom NTT Data - interest list

grips03

Since you've already done one, how much would you want to do another one? :)

i did the famicom and super famicom ntt data and the famicom is less pain to build but both take so much time + pcb it become very expensive this is why the project is dead... i did one for me and sold one to troy since is parting hes collection maybe you can ask him if its forsale.....

i dont know how many pcb for the ntt data dave need to order to not loose money but i know he didnt get the right number and declare the project dead

The mini pcb (on left below) I sell I make a couple of dollars on.

The drop in pcb (on the right below) I would lose money on unless I switched to getting PCBs made in China, which I didn't want to do. These days I can't do modding due to broken hand. Perhaps I'll revisit in the winter.

If you need a mini pcb just send me a PM. But trust me when I tell you this mod is a PITA that takes ~5hours.

post-27883-0-41934900-1439595639_thumb.png

post-27883-0-88312400-1439595644_thumb.png

• Like 1

The mini pcb (on left below) I sell I make a couple of dollars on.

The drop in pcb (on the right below) I would lose money on unless I switched to getting PCBs made in China, which I didn't want to do. These days I can't do modding due to broken hand. Perhaps I'll revisit in the winter.

If you need a mini pcb just send me a PM. But trust me when I tell you this mod is a PITA that takes ~5hours.

sorry to hear about your broken hand hope its not too badly hurt and a long recovery and physio is not require.... Edited by chart45
  • Like 1

• 6 years later...

Is there a possibility that these NTT PCB's will be made again in the near future? My colecovision controller has a broken up button that can't be fixed and a broken left side trigger which I need to fix every few weeks.