IGNORED

JXD A1000 portable emulator

Falconhood

BDW- not at all. I'm just stating my experience with the Shield and correcting some common misconceptions. Calling the Shield a cinderblock, posting a picture of someone vomiting, and claiming the Shield is not portable? Now THAT'S what I'd call emotional.

...but I'm sure imagining I'm getting all worked up makes you feel better about not having a valid counterargument. ;) Tech specs are kind of hard to argue against, though, aren't they? Toodles. :D

You sound quite emotionally invested in this. I'll leave the arguing up to you and I'll actually go play some videogames. Toodles ;)

Edited by moving2
  • Like 1

I know this was asked earlier in the thread, but has anyone actually given the GCW Zero a run? They look pretty neat, and they don't sit at an awful price-point. I have (well, still have) a Dingoo A320, which was just the ticket for me. Small size, smooth emulation, it was great until one of the shoulder buttons gave out. Now that I'm looking again I notice that besides the GCW Zero, there isn't much that fits the bill anymore.

I know this was asked earlier in the thread, but has anyone actually given the GCW Zero a run? They look pretty neat, and they don't sit at an awful price-point. I have (well, still have) a Dingoo A320, which was just the ticket for me. Small size, smooth emulation, it was great until one of the shoulder buttons gave out. Now that I'm looking again I notice that besides the GCW Zero, there isn't much that fits the bill anymore.

I'd sure like to, but the price is just a hair more than I'd spend on an emulation handheld. But then, the cheapness of some of the current ones is what's turning me off in the first place.

Edited by godslabrat