IGNORED

Telco -- Terminal Emulator (Questions/Answers/Downloads)

Omega-TI

To my knowledge... none.

No one with the programming ability, (that I know of) has contacted Charles Earl to see if the source code is available.

TIMXT seems to be the program of choice where the F18A is involved. Not only does TIMXT have full 80 columns, it supports color ANSI graphics, although I believe it's still a work in progress. You of course already know this Greg, I just put it out there for the many newbies we've picked up over the last few months.

Ok I sent him a connect request on linked-in..

Greg

• Like 1

that is not the same Charles Earl.. he wishes us luck! :)

Greg

As I indicated somewhere here a long time ago, Charles Earl of TELCO fame is on FaceBook as a photographer and has a personal page, as well. He did not seem terribly interested in a discussion of TELCO (or he missed my response), but did say he was the one who wrote TELCO.

...lee

As I indicated somewhere here a long time ago, Charles Earl of TELCO fame is on FaceBook as a photographer and has a personal page, as well. He did not seem terribly interested in a discussion of TELCO (or he missed my response), but did say he was the one who wrote TELCO.

...lee

I did send him an email. Let me see if I can get anywhere with him.

• Like 1

I heard back. He’s checking into if the hardware and code still exists. Please be patient.

Any chance you have gotten some feedback? More than likely, all those disks are stashed away and then comes the process of reassembling the system to operational status. I remember those "times" when I no longer had a system the complication of trying to get access to to content on TI floppies. For years, it was with TI99PC, then with all the Windows upgrades, that option disappeared. Took me quite some time to get all the pieces together to restore a TI or Geneve system back to updated software. Between a HxC floppy drive emulator, WiModem232, and other stuff, not so easy.

I was very ecstatic with the WiModem232 as it really opened some doors to be doing file transfers. That is why I have so many TI/Geneve files on my BBS available so people can get to them as long as they have some kind of terminal emulator with RS232. I think right now, there are over 10,000 files available for download.

Beery

Any chance you have gotten some feedback? More than likely, all those disks are stashed away and then comes the process of reassembling the system to operational status. I remember those "times" when I no longer had a system the complication of trying to get access to to content on TI floppies. For years, it was with TI99PC, then with all the Windows upgrades, that option disappeared. Took me quite some time to get all the pieces together to restore a TI or Geneve system back to updated software. Between a HxC floppy drive emulator, WiModem232, and other stuff, not so easy.

I was very ecstatic with the WiModem232 as it really opened some doors to be doing file transfers. That is why I have so many TI/Geneve files on my BBS available so people can get to them as long as they have some kind of terminal emulator with RS232. I think right now, there are over 10,000 files available for download.

Beery

No response yet. I believe he stated he had to talk to his ex about it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 3 months later...