IGNORED

Yurkie's N64 & NES RGB mods *NESRGB in Stock US Distributor*

Yurkie

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

AtariAge Community,

I'm writing to report that Atari Age member "Yurkie", has been deceptively marketing his ColecoVision modification services on this site's Marketplace, asking customers to mail him their gaming units, asking for payment for services, and not performing the services that he's received payment for. I've already won a PayPal claim dispute against Mr.Scheele for payment of $287.75 to have a ColecoVision unit modified as a Christmas gift.
Mr.Scheele aka Yurkie, Has Not Returned My ColecoVision Unit
Mr. Scheele has yet to return my personal property/ColecoVision unit which was mailed to him back in September 2017. He claims that he mailed my package, but even the USPS tracking system indicates that the tracking #9405809699937070158496 was never received at the post office. See: https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction?tLabels=9405809699937070158496
All attempts to contact him to return my property have also failed. I can only assume that he will try to resell my property on this site or eBay as this may be his process.
Communication History with Yurkie Gallery
I have a complete history of communication with Mr.Scheele in which he continually missed completion timeframes and presented excuse after excuse for his delays that he originally stated would take 2 weeks to complete back in September on 2017. I've created an image gallery with my entire text messaging communication history with Mr.Scheele as proof of his lack of engagement, accountability, and responsibility and his continued use of excuses to justify his delays as a so-called professional. All images are named in chronological date order. View the image gallery: http://atariage.com/forums/gallery/album/2065-text-message-history-with-yurkie-mrtodd-scheele/
Complaint Filed with PayPal
I filed a complaint against Mr.Scheele with PayPal's Resolution Center, which I was awarded a complete reversal of funds paid to him for services not performed. He had several opportunities to resolve the situation prior to, during and after my PayPal complaint.

No Resolution Offered by Mr.Scheele aka Yurkie

So now I'm left with…

1. PayPal Resolution Center has ruled in my favor for $287.75 in my complaint against Mr.Scheele. So I will at least receive a reverse charge to my bank account from his PayPal or bank account.
  2. My personal property - the ColecoVision unit which I mailed to Mr.Scheele – is nowhere to be found.
  3. I have to repurchase a ColecoVision unit because of Mr.Scheele incompetence and lack of follow through
  4. Mr. Scheele has made no effort to compensate me for the loss of my property that was in his possession.
  5. Mr. Scheele hasn't even taken responsibility for his lack of professionalism and continued missteps in this entire process.
  6. It doesn't seem that this will be resolved unless Mr.Scheele provides me with a working replacement ColecoVision unit that is of the same condition as the one I mailed him back in September.
It's disappointing that a community site such as AtariAge would allow a member to deceptively market his services. This not only places AtariAge at risk but also other legitimate moders on AtariAge, as well as consumers and fans of retro gaming consoles looking to have their systems moded. Who knows how many other consumers who found and hired Mr. Sheele through this site have been robbed by this individual.
Mr.Scheele has 2 pages on this site that I'm aware of, that he lists pricing for modification services. Don't bother engaging with this individual as he has only presented himself to be unprofessional and deceptive in his intent to service fans of retro gaming.
I hope that AtariAge would take action against this member so that no one else should have to be misled and robbed by Mr.Scheele.
Regard,
Daniel Chaparro
dchaparro@mac.com
Edited by danielchaparro

The above comment was posted in my ColecoVision Marketplace thread. I left the package on the counter at the post office like I sometimes do when there is a long line. I need to make sure my outgoing packages are scanned into the system in the future.

I'm sorry this happened to the customer.

The above comment was posted in my ColecoVision Marketplace thread. I left the package on the counter at the post office like I sometimes do when there is a long line. I need to make sure my outgoing packages are scanned into the system in the future.

Mr.Scheele,

As I wrote in your ColecoVision thread here http://atariage.com/forums/topic/172279-yurkies-colecovision-mods-rgb-vga-and-hdmi-september-2017/?p=3905031, you just seem to be providing more excuses for your unprofessionalism and inability to take responsibility.

And now, you claim to have supposedly dropped off "A" package at the US Post Office that their own tracking system clearly states was never received. See USPS tracking system report for 9405809699937070158496, shows that it never was received at the post office. https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction?tLabels=9405809699937070158496

I've created a gallery album with my entire text messaging communication history with Mr.Scheele as proof of his lack of engagement, excuses, and lack of accountability and responsibility as a so-called professional. All images are named in chronological date order. See: http://atariage.com/forums/gallery/album/2065-text-message-history-with-yurkie-mrtodd-scheele/

So now I'm left with…

1. PayPal Resolution Center has ruled in my favor for $287.75 in my complaint against Mr.Scheele. So I will at least receive a reverse charge to my bank account from his PayPal or bank account.
  2. My personal property - the ColecoVision unit which I mailed to Mr.Scheele – is nowhere to be found.
  3. I have to repurchase a ColecoVision unit because of Mr.Scheele incompetence and lack of follow through
  4. Mr. Scheele has made no effort to compensate me for the loss of my property that was in his possession.
  5. Mr. Scheele hasn't even taken responsibility for his lack of professionalism and continued missteps in this entire process.
  6. It doesn't seem that this will be resolved, unless Mr.Scheele provides me with a working replacement ColecoVision unit that is of the same condition as the one I mailed him back in September.

So now my only option is to purchase a replacement ColecoVision unit because you failed to properly deliver my return package to the US Post Office and now its nowhere to be found.

Do the right thing and replace my ColecoVision unit with a working unit in the same condition as the one I mailed you back on September 18, 2017 and you received on the 21st according to the USPS Tracking system for #9405803699300505691673. See: https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction?tLabels=9405803699300505691673

Edited by danielchaparro

• 3 months later...

Yurkie modded my NA toploader last September. Fast turnaround time, the mod's been beyond reproach. Unlike most other installers, Yurkie keeps faith with the mod's design and doesn't remove components or alter the 75 ohm csync output to match SNES RGB scart cables. I had Retro Access make a cable for me with no capacitors or attenuating resistor--straight-wired--and the results are perfect. The best possible analog RGB picture, and you get all possible connections since Yurkie uses the muli out. Unless you plan to perform the mod yourself, Yurkie's the man to go to. Highly recommended!

So I'm asking as a potential customer perhaps sometime in the future what did you do to try and resolve this issue? "I'm sorry this happened to the customer" doesn't cut it. You were the last one with it and it was your responsibility to get it back. If it was actually scanned in then you left then it would have been on the post office, not you. Did you replace the customer's Colecovision or make it right in another way?

Do the right thing and replace my ColecoVision unit with a working unit in the same condition as the one I mailed you back on September 18, 2017 and you received on the 21st according to the USPS Tracking system for #9405803699300505691673. See: https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction?tLabels=9405803699300505691673

Did he make this right with you?

• Like 1

I tried to contact him and had no reply.

I just sent him a $100 paypal "gift" to make up for losing his system. He did a charge back and got all his money back so the $100 was for the original system he sent to me to work on.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Excellent Condition Nintendo Top Loader. 3D printed multi out panel has built in pallet switch. Outputs composite, S-video and RGB.

$299 shipped anywhere in the USA via Priority mail.

SOLD

post-23318-0-14150800-1524235635_thumb.jpg

post-23318-0-42106800-1524235648_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bought a RGB modded NES front loader from Yurkie. I have it hooked up to my PVM and it looks absolutely gorgeous. I have never had a NES before, so I'm really looking forward to playing some games on it.

Yurkie is awesome and I would highly recommend him to anyone wanting to mod their console or buy a pre-modded system.

Bought a RGB modded NES front loader from Yurkie. I have it hooked up to my PVM and it looks absolutely gorgeous. I have never had a NES before, so I'm really looking forward to playing some games on it.

Yurkie is awesome and I would highly recommend him to anyone wanting to mod their console or buy a pre-modded system.

Thank You. I have another NES Front Loader available, as well as NESRGB boards for the Do-It- Yourselfer that can be bought from Tim Worthington's website. Here is a link

http://etim.net.au/shop/shop.php?crn=207

• 2 weeks later...

Front Loader with Gamecube multiout. Composite, S-Video and RGB using Nintendo or 3rd party cables. $279 shipped Priority anywhere in the USA.

Audio is dual mono. Voltage regular is 1 amp in a stock unit, this is replaced with a 2 amp to power the console and NESRGB without use of second voltage regular.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This unit uses the highly popular NESRGB board. Donor Gamecube multiout on back of unit wired for dual mono audio and composite video, s-video and RGB using Nintendo or 3rd party equivalent cables. The switch on the bottom is to change pallet colors. This system is only listed here. Pics are actual console for sale. I do have another console on EBAY , but here you get free Priority shipping. $279 shipped anywhere in the USA.

Moved to EBAY.

post-23318-0-09696200-1530478711_thumb.jpg

post-23318-0-47180200-1530478727_thumb.jpg

post-23318-0-41363500-1530478746_thumb.jpg

post-23318-0-37821800-1530478762_thumb.jpg

post-23318-0-62197200-1530478776_thumb.jpg

Feel free to contact me if you would like your AV Famicom, Top Loader or Front Loader NES modded with Tim Worthington's NESRGB. For the DIY there are many NESRGB in stock ready to ship. Here is a link to the US Distributor link at Tim's store.

http://etim.net.au/shop/shop.php?crn=207

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...