IGNORED

New Programmer Questions

Roy

I'm not hiding, I swear! Here's the scoop:

I found myself swamped with various projects in various states of completion. I have a really bad habit of losing interest in one thing and going to something else. I'm currently working on a car so I have something to drive before my daily driver gives up the ghost.

On the topic of Bullet Festival (name pending) I will need to rewrite huge chunks of code. While working on a second 7800 program, and with the help of various members here, I managed to write a display kernel thats much faster than the one in Bullet Festival. I also have a properly working pokey sound engine that I'll add to it was well; hopefully not sounding like trash this time.

Things will be very slow, but I have not abandoned it. I'll open source all my spaghetti code before that happens! Though that'll happen regardless. As I work on more assembly projects (6502 and MIPS) and gain more experience I typically go back and change old programs. In time, you guys can !

Thanks for still being interested though! I really wish there were 10 of me hanging around to get everything finished. :lol:

• Like 1

I'm not hiding, I swear! Here's the scoop:

I found myself swamped with various projects in various states of completion. I have a really bad habit of losing interest in one thing and going to something else. I'm currently working on a car so I have something to drive before my daily driver gives up the ghost.

On the topic of Bullet Festival (name pending) I will need to rewrite huge chunks of code. While working on a second 7800 program, and with the help of various members here, I managed to write a display kernel thats much faster than the one in Bullet Festival. I also have a properly working pokey sound engine that I'll add to it was well; hopefully not sounding like trash this time.

Things will be very slow, but I have not abandoned it. I'll open source all my spaghetti code before that happens! Though that'll happen regardless. As I work on more assembly projects (6502 and MIPS) and gain more experience I typically go back and change old programs. In time, you guys can !

Thanks for still being interested though! I really wish there were 10 of me hanging around to get everything finished. :lol:

Cool!! Great to hear it is still in the works! Your game looked very impressive and many of us 7800 people are hoping it all comes together for ya one day.

Good luck! :)