I don't have time to watch the video yet, but I've got a few.

I'm guessing Space Invaders Extreme, Retro Game Challenge, and Ouendan are mentioned in the video already...

Insecticide - haven't played, but I think it's supposed to be more complete than the PC version

Intellivision Lives!, not sure if this one is "hidden", but it was released near the end of the DS's life

KORG DS-10 is pretty neat, though I'm not into synth enough to get much use from it

Monster Tale is a fun little Metroidvania, albeit a tad "lite"

Lost in Blue, a game from Konami's Survival Kids series. Briefly played, but it seems pretty cool.

Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland, despite his reputation in the US, this game makes me really like Tingle...so it's pretty sad that it never made it out here...

Mazes of Fate, an upgrade of the GBA game

Fighting Fantasy, shame they didn't make more of these

Eco-Creatures, I really like this game for some reason

Orcs & Elves, a fantasy skinned spiritual sequel to DOOM RPG

Gauntlet - a gem so hidden, it was never officially released!

I wanted to add Puzzle Quest to the list, but I'm pretty sure that one was actually a big hit...loved the first one, but the sequels aren't quite as good

Also, don't know if Clubhouse Games counts, but for being just a simple collection of board games, me and my friends got a heck of a lot of entertainment out of it. It probably helped that the chat function was better than Pictochat.

Do you have the spinner controller? It really "makes" the game IMO.

I just wanted to say that this is really the case. The spinner isn't terribly expensive on eBay and makes this (and the first one) a whole new game. There's a particular Bust a Move it works with as well (eh), but more importantly, it also makes Arkanoid DS about 100 times more fun.