Photo

photos of old men

141 replies to this topic

#126 marc.hull OFFLINE  

marc.hull

Stargunner

• 1,297 posts

Posted Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:41 AM

Thanks... but I have neither the time nor inclination for that sort of game. 

Whether an elaborate prank or real person, I did not see TI-Sissy as a troll. Sure, some of the comments have been pointed but tame in comparison to things said by other people here and elsewhere. 

What I do find interesting and even a little sad is how quickly people jump on the bandwagon.  

To each his own and you make good points.

Perhaps TI-sissy will respond with an explanation as to why she started this thread asking for photos of the people here and then when asked to reciprocate she posted a bunch of bogus pictures.  That may clear things up ?  Until then my opinion is "if it walks like a duck and talks like a duck......"

#127 acadiel OFFLINE  

acadiel

Stargunner

• 1,514 posts
  • www.hexbus.com

Posted Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:55 AM

That's the thing about the Internet - it can be as anonymous as you want it to be.  If TI Sissy is or isn't the pictures he/she posted, then that's up to him or her.  

All I know is that there's been tension in between a lot of you TI stalwarts even in this thread.  The problem is that I like all of you and am very thankful for all of your contributions.  From Classic99 to TI Neverlander to TKGROM0, to DeZip, etc, all of you have contributed quite a bit.  Please be nice to each other. :)

#128 Vorticon OFFLINE  

Vorticon

River Patroller

• 3,791 posts

Posted Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:42 AM

All I will say is that I find that shatner avatar picture absolutely hilarious!!! I want to turn it into a screen saver :)

#129 pjduplooy OFFLINE  

pjduplooy

Chopper Commander

• 131 posts

Posted Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:12 PM

All I will say is that I find that shatner avatar picture absolutely hilarious!!! I want to turn it into a screen saver :)

Hijacking this thread for a bit:

http://atariage.com/...tars/?p=2958077

#130 OLD CS1 OFFLINE  

OLD CS1

>OLD CS1█

• 6,161 posts
  • Technology Samurai

Posted Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:05 PM

Hmmn, what's that got to do with me posting on here?  To my knowledge I have no negative posts on either "retro" board.  I don't understand the rep points thing but find the whole "like" button banal and for facebook kiddies.

Just means that I, at least, recognize the person pretended to be you.

#131 OX. OFFLINE  

OX.

Dragonstomper

• 518 posts

Posted Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:24 PM

Just means that I, at least, recognize the person pretended to be you.

Help me out here, who pretended to be me?

#132 Gazoo OFFLINE  

Gazoo

Stargunner

• 1,507 posts

Posted Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:46 PM

Here's the wanted poster, the internet police are out scouring the planet looking for him now.  :evil:

ox.jpg

#133 Retrospect OFFLINE  

Retrospect

Stargunner

• 1,143 posts

Posted Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:25 PM

This thread is starting to get confusing.

Meh.

I'm gonna go blast some Morgs on Tombstone and forget the world exists for a while.  

#134 TI-Sissy OFFLINE  

TI-Sissy

Chopper Commander

• Topic Starter
  • 149 posts

Posted Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:54 PM

i was wrong 2 get mad when bullybingo tells me not 2 let the door hit me on the way out. on the way out of what? the topic i started?  i never seen him b 4 and he tells me to go away.  who asked me 2 post a picture bullybingo?  sometimes99er in message 10 thats who. is it me? no. you u said u dont put yours up either. i'm thinking h y p o c r i t e ?
ok now u get mad and call me a guy and get people to make fun of me.  is that ur contribution?  sure i have nothing to offer, sorry to be so lame.

stratocaster, forecaster, rollercoaster i was playing along. i never said it was me. i was having fun until u came along. i agree with cs1, shatner is a jackass or jerk. i know some guys have a perverted sense of humor too, but ur avatar is bestiality, this girl thinks that is sick.

the door will not hit me, i'm already gone.

#135 slinkeey OFFLINE  

slinkeey

Dragonstomper

• 504 posts
  • Not a Gamer

Posted Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:53 PM

To each his own and you make good points.

Perhaps TI-sissy will respond with an explanation as to why she started this thread asking for photos of the people here and then when asked to reciprocate she posted a bunch of bogus pictures.  That may clear things up ?  Until then my opinion is "if it walks like a duck and talks like a duck......"

A bunch?  I just saw one bogus picture.  The roller-coaster one was a joke, and the TI picture was of a TI.. Might have been hers.  The first picture that she posted, I confronted her in a PM saying that I have seen that photo.

#136 marc.hull OFFLINE  

marc.hull

Stargunner

• 1,297 posts

Posted Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:41 PM

A bunch?  I just saw one bogus picture.  The roller-coaster one was a joke, and the TI picture was of a TI.. Might have been hers.  The first picture that she posted, I confronted her in a PM saying that I have seen that photo.

Ok, sorry one picture.

Seems she split with her same old crap so I think BB'S Post still stands. But that's my opinion. Have your own it's a free country.

#137 slinkeey OFFLINE  

slinkeey

Dragonstomper

• 504 posts
  • Not a Gamer

Posted Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:25 PM

Yeah.. who knows. 

#138 OLD CS1 OFFLINE  

OLD CS1

>OLD CS1█

• 6,161 posts
  • Technology Samurai

Posted Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:57 PM

You.  Sorry, I am afraid the jokes do not get much better.

#139 OX. OFFLINE  

OX.

Dragonstomper

• 518 posts

Posted Sat Mar 29, 2014 4:46 AM

You.  Sorry, I am afraid the jokes do not get much better.

By god I'll track him down and give him hell, whoever I am.

#140 Cebus Capucinis OFFLINE  

Cebus Capucinis

Not-so-secretly Trolling

• 8,013 posts
  • Wiseass Extraordinaire

Posted Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:39 AM

"IT WAS A SOCIAL EXPERIMENT ALL ALONG!"

Time for serious moderator hat -- why is this thread in Programming? Moving it to Classic Computing.

Secondary note -- if you post a picture on the internet, expect it to get tineyed or reverse image searched.

#141 MarkO OFFLINE  

MarkO

Dragonstomper

• 920 posts
  • Location:Albany, Oregon, USA, North Western Hemisphere, Planet Tera

Posted Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:06 PM

Yes, I *make* my kids play video games... ;-) However I would never make them use the original TI sticks! Look close, they got to use Wico sticks. Also, testing was not limited to the 99/4A, it included an MSX1 and a CV with a mega-cart.

I have some Wico's for the Commodore... Excellent Sticks!!!

#142 MarkO OFFLINE  

MarkO

Dragonstomper

• 920 posts
  • Location:Albany, Oregon, USA, North Western Hemisphere, Planet Tera

Posted Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:30 PM

I guess I qualify as an Old Guy ( 47 almost 48 ), and I have used a TI994A before, with the Chassis Expander and the Speech Synthesizer, that belonged to my friend Randy:

Me on Left, Randy on Right

Central Hackers Inc 03 NOV 1983 1024x1254

My Avatar is now a fairly current picture of me....

I have a fairly large collection of Apple ]['s and some Commodores and a few Sinclairs....

Edited by MarkO, Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:31 PM.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users