IGNORED

FS: SUMMER SALE - ColecoVision, Intellivision, SNES, etc!

I'm also a member of both

Fantastic!

Quite an interesting thread this turned out to be (although probably not in the best section of the forum but that's alright I hope)..

EDIT: Pending deal with CATerpillar SoS game..

Thanks guys!

Edited by SiLic0ne t0aD85

I'm a member of the Microvision brotherhood.

It's lonely in there. ;)

Well your collection is more impressive than mine. I have two MV, a single 9V bat model and a dual 9V bat model, and about 14 games, some are dups so probably 10 uniques title. Boy, has this topic gone off track!

Well your collection is more impressive than mine. I have two MV, a single 9V bat model and a dual 9V bat model, and about 14 games, some are dups so probably 10 uniques title. Boy, has this topic gone off track!

Well, he's got a deal pending, so this thread is wide open, I guess. ;)

Anyway, I need to take another picture of the MV collection. I've filled in pretty much all the gaps in the collection. I still need a foreign system box, and I have the non-"Star Trek" Phaser Strike, but no instructions for that. I don't have releases from all the countries, just at least one of each of games 1-8.

• Like 1

I need to read up on the A.E. story and how it all came about.. I remember seeing something about it being bootlegged from the ADAM in the DP Guide edition 5 when I bought it back in the day. Guess I need to get this CIB to, any "special" version of this game?? :o :o

I was actually the one that struck gold and acquired a former Coleco employee's collection of CV & ADAM items that turned out to be one of the best pick-ups I have ever made in my life. On one of the ADAM data packs included was a large number of ColecoVision protos that had been dumped to rom image format including A.E. So as I and others had always suspected, the A.E. game was developed and planned to be released in cartridge form, but Coleco either canceled or never got around to it... instead they packaged it with ChopLifter and made an ADAM specific release called "The Best of Broderbund".

So to make a long story short, after I converted it to a PC rom image, corrected the CV BIOS title screen and NewColeco fixed a sound bug, it was given to CollectorVision to make a CIB run.

As far as what Digital Press states, it's possible that someone tried to convert back the ADAM version of A.E., but it's also possible that they, or the person who provided the info, stumbled upon this same CV version and never did anything with it.

There were only 50 copies produced by CollectorVision for sale IIRC and there were no special versions made. Also, they released the rom image for free as I requested as well.

• Like 3

Cool story! Very interesting and I'm glad it was rescued.. I do have the Rom so I can play it but I still will probably get it CIB though anyways, to go with other Brotherhood related stuff. Thanks for sharing, Jim. :D

It's all good fellas, fire away.. I don't mind. :) Don't worry about being off topic.. Just as long as the mods here don't mind.. ;)

Yep deal still pending..

Tell me you didn't. Did you really do what I think you did? Well, I guess I will find out soon enough.

:evil: |:) :cool: :rolling: Welcome to the Brotherhood. :twisted:

By the way Toad, sorry for the massive hijack of your sales thread but that's what often happens here. :-D I'm hoping your sale goes through, if not Jim will buy it. :P

• Like 2

All I know is that Silicone is getting a lot of "to the top bump-a-roos" for his thread thanks to all of us and best of all there hasn't been any "bacon" yet although it seemed to be very close a couple times.

I, for one, vow on this day, the 8th of March in the year 2014, to never let this thread die the lonely death that so many other threads have suffered throughtout time. Basically put, I think a Mod should move it to the Intellivision Forum as it would certainly live on forever with that motley crew serving as it's adopted posters. :P

• Like 3

All I know is that Silicone is getting a lot of "to the top bump-a-roos" for his thread thanks to all of us and best of all there hasn't been any "bacon" yet although it seemed to be very close a couple times.

I, for one, vow on this day, the 8th of March in the year 2014, to never let this thread die the lonely death that so many other threads have suffered throughtout time. Basically put, I think a Mod should move it to the Intellivision Forum as it would certainly live on forever with that motley crew serving as it's adopted posters. :P

:lol: :lol: :lol: X100000

• Like 1

Lmao. Hey it's all good guys, chat away I don't mind a bit! I'm not a thread nazi or anything, have at it.. It's been pretty entertaining that's for sure! I know how it goes, it's all fair game. If a mod wants to transfer this over the Intv or CV section, that's fine with me. :) I'll join the darkside! Lol this thread is a hoot, I need to make some funny pics to post, I have lots of ideas but no good software anymore (need another serial number for Adobe) Anyways, thanks for the bumps too. :D

Deal almost complete with the game.. Monday I should receive payment and then it's off to its new home. ;)

Since everything's a little Wacky here already, I'll throw this out there: Anyone have a set of ADAM controllers to sell??? I really need a set with ball-knob and straightened cord mods.. I contacted Yurkie of course, but none available right now. So I guess I have to hunt down a pair, then send em off.. I have cash money/PayPal right now, ready to rock..

Speaking of bacon, I sure am hungry! BRB

post-37932-0-22614000-1394405099_thumb.png

post-37932-0-07239500-1394405116_thumb.png

Edited by SiLic0ne t0aD85
  • Like 2