Photo

Strips, Reference Cards, Manuals, Labels and more! (HQ)

.pdf Strips Cards Books Labels 3D Print Files

253 replies to this topic

#251 Ksarul OFFLINE  

Ksarul

Quadrunner

• 5,028 posts

Posted Yesterday, 6:37 PM

Here are a few more keyboard strips. I try to make sure I get one of each strip in the beige and white backgrounds, as that way they will work with pretty much any unmodified console.

Attached Files

#252 mizapf OFFLINE  

mizapf

River Patroller

• 3,478 posts

Posted Today, 1:31 AM

Interesting that they translated OOPS! with NEIN! in German. It is certainly difficult to find a matching expression; the usual "Huch" would be more a surprise about the situation, maybe even in a positive sense. A better choice would be "oh nein!" - or the ubiquitous "Sch..." word. But you would not print it on a strip. :-)

#253 blackbox OFFLINE  

blackbox

Chopper Commander

• 141 posts

Posted Today, 7:12 AM

While I am working on Programming Aids manuals for
http://atariage.com/...-lost-found/...

Here are a few labels. Most of my disk labels seem to have fallen off, or the glue has etched through the paper (sigh) but here is what I have in reasonably good condition-  as I am not permitted to upload tif files I have zipped them all together into a zip, which is permitted!

Zip contents-

Attached File  softwarelabels.zip   9.87MB   6 downloads

disk labels for:

Events Calendar (Gaskill),  SXB (J&KH), TI Base Vn 2.01 (Inscebot)

NOTUNG:  Disk of Horrors archived disk; Son of the disk of dinosaurs (two labels), disk of the old west(4 disks)

Jim Peterson:  Nuts and Bolts 3, Tips from the Tigercub 2,3, and 4 (3 labelsl)

Cassette labels for:

TI Logo Sampler

Speak and Math

regards

Stephen

#254 Ksarul OFFLINE  

Ksarul

Quadrunner

• 5,028 posts

Posted Today, 8:00 AM

I was having fun thinking about the Orange and Blue consoles, and wanted to see what a keyboard strip for them would look like, so I did a quick hack to a TI Writer keystrip to see what would happen. Here are the results. . .

Attached Files

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: .pdf, Strips, Cards, Books, Labels, 3D Print Files

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users