IGNORED

Season 3 / Week 4 ~ The NEW HSC ~ Kung Fu Master

Vocelli

I should have played kung fu a little more but I'm happy because I saved the girl.

A second time? I'm pretty sure she's doing that on purpose. No way she was kidnapped again so fast.

To be honest, I liked Chuck Norris too. And, since I didn't play it too much, only finished twice. I'm not tired of it and I end the week with good memories from both games.

• Like 5

I'm having troubles with attaching photos again, I tried to edit my previous post from a couple days ago & attach the pic, It says I edited but it's not there. now it wont let me attach it here either. I think i am having computer problems

Below the 'attach' button there is either a "try our advanced uploader" or a "try our basic uploader".

I guess they require different technology (flash or php?). Maybe one will work and the other won't work with your computer.

thanks Lid, that almost worked, it was attaching it but then turned red & I got the message, "Upload Skipped (Error413)"

when this happened to me previously I was also unable to upload to HighScore.com. Serious suggested I disable the proxy server in my browser, & I did that & it worked! but now I'm getting blocked again and the "no proxy" setting is still set the same in Firefox so I'm not sure what to do this time.

I spot that too, and SBAZ's + keli lower score was counted in final total.

589960 - SBAZ (+50)

335620 - Keilbaca (+49)

345340 - Jason Atari (+48) (+3)

233840 - SBAZ (+44) (+3)

205360 - Keilbaca (+42)

I think it is corrected.

Thanks!

thanks Lid, that almost worked, it was attaching it but then turned red & I got the message, "Upload Skipped (Error413)"

If memory serves, that's the "file too large" error. My camera files are always too large to upload, so I have to open a photo editing program and reduce their size by 50% before I can post any images to these forums.

If memory serves, that's the "file too large" error. My camera files are always too large to upload, so I have to open a photo editing program and reduce their size by 50% before I can post any images to these forums.

yeah that's the one. except my files are only about a 10th of the max size. the're the same format & approx. the same size as the ones I've been using & uploading.

when I disabled the proxy server all those ones I couldn't upload started working again. now it's still set to "no proxy" and I'm having this problem again. also it's funny I can still upload maybe 1 out of ten. Fortunately for this week I have to use emulation so I can use snapshots from Stella, I don't think I'll have a problem with those. the kung fu & Norris pics I collected off of google & had no prob. with those either. it's just my phone pics not uploading. but they are only about 1 meg,

I think some adware or something has snuck into my system causing this. if need be I'll go back to using public computers for uploading pics.