List of SGM games I am currently working on which will most probably see a release this year (2014)...
- Goonies (Team Pixelboy) (100% done)
- Knightmare (Team Pixelboy) (90% done, english title screen missing)
- Twin Bee (Team Pixelboy) (95% done, going through alpha testing)
- Ghostbusters (Team Pixelboy) (70% done, not fully playable yet)
- Donkey Kong Arcade (Opcode Games) (80% done, missing bits here and there)
Games that might see a release this year (2014):
- Penguin Adventure (30% done, still porting)
- Arkanoid (70% done, missing bits and controller support)
* one or another, but not both....
Games with a tentative released date of 2015:
- Stone of Wisdom (Team Pixelboy) (not yet started)
- Spelunker (Team Pixelboy) (not yet started)
Games I have started but with no firm release date:
- Pengo (30%, intro done, working on gameplay)
- DK Jr (10%, preliminary, same engine as DKA)
- Dig Dug (10% preliminary, planning, graphics, etc. Same hardware as Galaga and Xevious, so really interested on this one)
- Rally-X (20%, intro done, working on gameplay, engine for smooth scrolling designed, could be used for Bosconian)
- Gradius (20% done, still porting)
- Moon Patrol (10% done, really challenging game to port, simulated smooth terrain and car animation)
- Maze of Galious (10% done, barely started)
- Moon Cresta (30% done, not sure if worth finishing)
- TRON game - grid engine done...
- Yie Ar Kung-Fu II (done long ago)
- Zanac (80% done, missing sound)
- Bosconian MSX (not sure if porting this or the arcade instead or none)
Disassembled games, but not yet started:
- Time Pilot
- Elevator Action
- Wild Western
- Mr Do!