IGNORED

Thank you Intellivisionaries

mr_intv

Thanks Mr_INTV! Yes, Will was in rare form. You can refer to him as VW now - Virtual Will.

Will you be joining us in Las Vegas next month?

unfortunately my work schedule will prevent me from attending this year. :( Unless something last minute falls into place.

Great episode 12 looks like I will have to try thin ice out now, on the cabinet (thanks Rick) I never had this one as a kid and I cant wait for the LTO Flash to try it out. Thanks for all the work you put into the show guys, it is great source of information and entertainment, after all, what's more fun than intellivision? Keep it clean rev,

• Like 1

Great episode 12 looks like I will have to try thin ice out now, on the cabinet (thanks Rick) I never had this one as a kid and I cant wait for the LTO Flash to try it out. Thanks for all the work you put into the show guys, it is great source of information and entertainment, after all, what's more fun than intellivision? Keep it clean rev,

Thanks, Mike. Glad you liked Rick's MAME cab segment. Thanks for suggesting it.

As for Rev, he can't help it. We still love him though.

+1 on the podcast.

Production value is always high. Content is always great. Interviews are always spot-on with getting guests to open up and give great info.

And I always end up pulling out the featured game and giving it a replay or 3 after I finish the podcast..

Thanks Intellivisionaries!

Thanks so much, Tinty!

That's what we strive to deliver each episode. Hope you weren't put off by "Virtual Will".

If you were, it's all my fault. Don't blame Rick or Will!

Edited by nurmix

Ok... the interview with Keith has finally gotten me back on the wagon to catch up on the podcasts. I'm just wrapping up episode 4 now. I got a little intimidated earlier on when the sizes got >4 hours. It helps these days that my work commute takes more time since I can now walk to work.

Progress report: I'm up to episode 11. I expect to be finally caught up before CGE but it will be close. :)

• Like 1

Progress report: I'm up to episode 11. I expect to be finally caught up before CGE but it will be close. :)

What, are you using dial up?! :) get those done! You want to be able to speak intelligently to all the rest of us nerds don't you? I plan on listening to all the episodes again before CGE.....on an unrelated note, I no longer require sleep.

• Like 1

What, are you using dial up?! :) get those done! You want to be able to speak intelligently to all the rest of us nerds don't you? I plan on listening to all the episodes again before CGE.....on an unrelated note, I no longer require sleep.

Downloading isn't the issue, it's finding the time in the schedule... :roll:

Downloading isn't the issue, it's finding the time in the schedule... :roll:

That is my biggest problem with the show - finding time to hear it all. I get 40 minutes here, 15 minutes there.... It seems like I never get done before a new episode comes out. Somehow I am actually ready to start to listen to ep12 tonight.

That is my biggest problem with the show - finding time to hear it all. I get 40 minutes here, 15 minutes there.... It seems like I never get done before a new episode comes out. Somehow I am actually ready to start to listen to ep12 tonight.

I'm in the same boat. I can't listen at work. My commute is like 8 minutes. I don't listen around my gf. I'm going to finish the Beauty & the Beast episode tonight, though :)

I discovered the podcast, which is awesome, about a week ago and I just finished the Bomb Squad episode. Loved the interview segments in that one!

Regarding the legality of calling EXEC from the top of this thread: calling into it from third-party games is fine, it's copying the EXEC to make your own Inty with the otherwise off-the-shelf GI parts that would've been bad. Apple II and IBM PC clones commonly had ROMs where the provided functions were compatible with the original, just implemented differently internally. In fairness to the programmers of that time, a lot of this was decided by the courts after that era though.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Just finished the "Dracula" episode. Definitely the best intro to date. What stuck out for me in this episode is all the "Oh Yeah" moments I had. Turning victims into zombies and the 2 player mode you could play for example. You've really piqued my interest into revisiting this game.

• Like 1

Just finished the "Dracula" episode. Definitely the best intro to date. What stuck out for me in this episode is all the "Oh Yeah" moments I had. Turning victims into zombies and the 2 player mode you could play for example. You've really piqued my interest into revisiting this game.

I'm surprised more people don't know about that. Whenever the game shows up in the HSC, people react with surprise when those techniques are pointed out. They're right in the manual. :P

-dZ.

• Like 1