IGNORED

Thank you Intellivisionaries

mr_intv

• 2 years later...

I'm hoping with your next episode that I finally figure out how to play Vectron. I've always wanted to like this game but have found it extremely aggravating. As for the Royal Dealer episode, I am probably "the guy" who played this a bunch BITD, so I enjoyed it none the less. I played Royal Dealer and Reversi and even checkers way more than I probably should ever admit! Lol. Keep the episodes coming guys.....hopefully a new one is on it's way. :)

Fun fact: We're going to do the next episode in the nude.

(I haven't told the guys this yet though).

Unrelated further fun fact: We're going to video livestream the recording for the first time as well, so a couple of new things will be happening which is nice. We are committed to giving Inty fans the best possible experience.

Wow! Sounds like some interesting happenings happening! :) I've been listening in the nude since the QBert episode! Too much information??? Are you going to be a regular going forward Cmart?

Yes, nude listening is clearly the best way. As for me appearing on the show, it's up to the guys. I'm happy to jump on whenever they need me to.

I typically listen while driving to/from work and I don't think I could afford to add driving nude tickets into my normal collection of speeding and stop sign tickets.

If only there was mass transit available for me...

Agreed, the nude driving fines are exorbitant.

Fun fact: We're going to do the next episode in the nude.

(I haven't told the guys this yet though).

Unrelated further fun fact: We're going to video livestream the recording for the first time as well, so a couple of new things will be happening which is nice. We are committed to giving Inty fans the best possible experience.

Maybe the next episode should be called Episode 31: The Return of the Shrinking Lupin! Of course they would have to ditch Vectron for Lock N' Chase which would be ok with me (the game part, not the nude part)! :lol:

Edited by atarifan88
  • Like 1

Damnit Paul! You said the cream would clear it right up.

That's what Rick told me. Apparently you have a particularly virulent strain of Vectrydia. You need to think about this the next time you fill your hotel room with random dudes.

Sent from my Keyboard Component using Jack's Conversational Intelli-talk cassette

• 10 months later...

I enjoyed the Tron Dolar Sailer episode. All 7 hrs of it! I spend most of my days driving so it gives me something to listen to and make the day go by super quick. Im looking forward to Space Patrol episode. Its a fantastic game! Is it possible in a future episode to somehow track down someone from the marketing department from Mattel? Id really like to hear what went into making some of the tv commercials back in the day. The Space Battle commercial was one of my favorites, as well as the Burgertime commercials.

I enjoyed the Tron Dolar Sailer episode. All 7 hrs of it! I spend most of my days driving so it gives me something to listen to and make the day go by super quick. Im looking forward to Space Patrol episode. Its a fantastic game! Is it possible in a future episode to somehow track down someone from the marketing department from Mattel? Id really like to hear what went into making some of the tv commercials back in the day. The Space Battle commercial was one of my favorites, as well as the Burgertime commercials.

Thanks, glad you enjoyed it! I've been trying... there are a couple people Keith was talking to about coming on, but nothing came of it. He did tell me one of them is "microphone shy" and so that seems unlikely. But I'm not giving up.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

So glad I found this podcast last year, I've been playing catch up with older episodes while listening to the new ones as they are released. So sad about Keith's passing last year, you guys have done such a service for us Intellivision fans in preserving his voice and his legacy.

I was an original Intellivision owner growing up, I remember when got the Master Component with Poker and Blackjack and Football. So many great memories with me and my brother as we saved allowances and paper route money to buy coveted releases like Night Stalker, AD&D and Astrosmash. Or how my mom saved up Kool Aid proof of purchases to send in and get Kool Aid Man for free .

My original Intellivision was tossed when my mom died and my dad moved, but I've since built back up my collection and introduced it to my own kids. A lot of the games I purchased in the same condition as I remember owning them, right down to the KB clearance stickers on the box.

So as I've reintroduced myself to the world of Intellivision (and ColecoVision and Atari 2600/5200), I want to thank you guys for doing what yourey doing and allowing us to go on the journey through nostalgia. It's been so much fun and I hope it continues on for a while.

On a side note, there's a game convention near me called Too Many Games. You guys should consider making an appearance there. At least for Rick, since it's just a few hour drive for him.

Thanks again for the podcast!

• Like 5