IGNORED

Thank you Intellivisionaries

mr_intv

It is always great to read about other Intellifam stories. Thanks for sharing yours!

I am near the Too Many Games con, and might try it this year, hopefully add more Inty flavor to the place. I did try to advertise with them, they were happy to take my money but didnt actually give me any proof my ad ran, so Id say their business practices kind of suck. But the show does look fun. Trade off there...

So glad I found this podcast last year, I've been playing catch {snip}

On a side note, there's a game convention near me called Too Many Games. You guys should consider making an appearance there. At least for Rick, since it's just a few hour drive for him.

Thanks again for the podcast!

So glad I found this podcast last year, I've been playing catch up with older episodes while listening to the new ones as they are released. So sad about Keith's passing last year, you guys have done such a service for us Intellivision fans in preserving his voice and his legacy.

I was an original Intellivision owner growing up, I remember when got the Master Component with Poker and Blackjack and Football. So many great memories with me and my brother as we saved allowances and paper route money to buy coveted releases like Night Stalker, AD&D and Astrosmash. Or how my mom saved up Kool Aid proof of purchases to send in and get Kool Aid Man for free .

My original Intellivision was tossed when my mom died and my dad moved, but I've since built back up my collection and introduced it to my own kids. A lot of the games I purchased in the same condition as I remember owning them, right down to the KB clearance stickers on the box.

So as I've reintroduced myself to the world of Intellivision (and ColecoVision and Atari 2600/5200), I want to thank you guys for doing what yourey doing and allowing us to go on the journey through nostalgia. It's been so much fun and I hope it continues on for a while.

On a side note, there's a game convention near me called Too Many Games. You guys should consider making an appearance there. At least for Rick, since it's just a few hour drive for him.

Thanks for the kinds words!

I didn't know Too Many Games was here in PA. I'll have to give that serious consideration next year. My trips are all booked for this year - only so many vacation days and trip funds per year...

Thanks for the kinds words!

I didn't know Too Many Games was here in PA. I'll have to give that serious consideration next year. My trips are all booked for this year - only so many vacation days and trip funds per year...

Plus you had that blowout on the back tire of your penny farthing so theres that....

• Like 1

Plus you had that blowout on the back tire of your penny farthing so theres that....

And his Penny road side assistance plan didn't cover it because of the oversized and overweight bedazzled basket above said rear wheel.

Sent from my Keyboard Component using Jack's Conversational Intelli-talk cassette

• Like 1

Yeah, thanks for sharing your Intellivision story! Glad you're enjoying the show. Always nice to get feedback that ISN'T just about how fantastic Cmart is... ;-)

Sent from my Keyboard Component using Jack's Conversational Intelli-talk cassette

Yeah, thanks for sharing your Intellivision story! Glad you're enjoying the show. Always nice to get feedback that ISN'T just about how fantastic Cmart is... ;-)

Haha!

Wow, you got that quote / reply in during the 20 seconds it took me to correct my [auto-correct] error of "day" to "say". Impressive thread sniping, Lathe!

I wish I could take credit for thread sniping but instead I got the original text in an email notification. I simply changed the text back when I posted the quote. ?

I wish I could take credit for thread sniping but instead I got the original text in an email notification. I simply changed the text back when I posted the quote. [emoji6]

Damn you efficient Atari Age notification system!

Ive checked out some other retro themed podcasts lately and in my opinion the Intellivisionaries is the leader of the pack. Everything from the clarity of the hosts speaking, to the overall content, the editing, the music and the game reviews are intelli-awesome! When you compare the intellivisionaries to the other guys, Im sure youll agree....The Intellivisionaries are the closest thing.......To the real thing! ;)

• Like 7

Ive checked out some other retro themed podcasts lately and in my opinion the Intellivisionaries is the leader of the pack. Everything from the clarity of the hosts speaking, to the overall content, the editing, the music and the game reviews are intelli-awesome! When you compare the intellivisionaries to the other guys, Im sure youll agree....The Intellivisionaries are the closest thing.......To the real thing! ;)

I can't argue with any or that! Thanks, Mr. INTV! I do enjoy a lot of the other retro-gaming podcasts myself.

But let's be honest... while you can technically HEAR Cmart, I wouldn't exactly call what comes out of his mouth "clarity".

;-P

• Like 1

I can't argue with any or that! Thanks, Mr. INTV! I do enjoy a lot of the other retro-gaming podcasts myself.

But let's be honest... while you can technically HEAR Cmart, I wouldn't exactly call what comes out of his mouth "clarity".

;-P

Lol! This seems somewhat accurate. We were recording last night as it so happens and I believe I actually said that even I am not sure what I will say in any given moment.

I find that the sheer unpredictability adds to the excitement. :)

• Like 5

Lol! This seems somewhat accurate. We were recording last night as it so happens and I believe I actually said that even I am not sure what I will say in any given moment.

I find that the sheer unpredictability adds to the excitement. :)

Does your recording mean there is a new episode on it's way in the not too distant future? Umm Nurmix has to do his mixing magic I suppose but I can hope it's not too far away! :)

I also want to thank the Intellivisionaries and the wonderful Canadian content of the more recent episodes. It's aboot time eh?

Does your recording mean there is a new episode on it's way in the not too distant future? Umm Nurmix has to do his mixing magic I suppose but I can hope it's not too far away! :)

I also want to thank the Intellivisionaries and the wonderful Canadian content of the more recent episodes. It's aboot time eh?

We have a couple more recording sessions for episode 34, but yes, we are working on it.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

The Radio in my car can play MP3 from CD and from USB, I crashed my Previous car, and even its the same radio the radio of my new(old) car can't handle the long episodes. As Long as it play it plays, but if i stop the car sometimes i just go back to a random time in the Podcast. But hopefully the Radio can be updated, going to visit a Hyundai dealer soon :)

I think I calculated it including last episode, there is around 150 hrs of Intellivisionaries Podcast out there.

Those guys are very funny, I like the funny clips that didn make it to the show, sometimes they are in the end of the show. And also the Spam mails are quite fun. Also the time travel factor :) where Cmart and Paul, pretend that Rick had made a Intellivsion Flashback with Diamonds :) its great humor :)

• Like 3

The Radio in my car can play MP3 from CD and from USB, I crashed my Previous car, and even its the same radio the radio of my new(old) car can't handle the long episodes. As Long as it play it plays, but if i stop the car sometimes i just go back to a random time in the Podcast. But hopefully the Radio can be updated, going to visit a Hyundai dealer soon :)

I think I calculated it including last episode, there is around 150 hrs of Intellivisionaries Podcast out there.

Those guys are very funny, I like the funny clips that didn make it to the show, sometimes they are in the end of the show. And also the Spam mails are quite fun. Also the time travel factor :) where Cmart and Paul, pretend that Rick had made a Intellivsion Flashback with Diamonds :) its great humor :)

Fun Times for sure , ?

They sure know how to make you feel like your part of the pod cast.

Great travel listening ,

Get that radio software updated before you have withdraw issues. Lol

Cheers

G

• Like 1

Im currently listening to episode 11-QBert......also listened to episode 1 earlier this morning. Really helps pass the time while driving......also Ive recently discovered the intellivisionaries YouTube channel....Nurmix your garage arcade looks fantastic!

Thanks, guys. I'm currently editing episode 34, so it will be out soon. And if any of you are ever in Los Angeles, there's an open invitation at the garage arcade.

• Like 3

Thanks, guys. I'm currently editing episode 34, so it will be out soon. And if any of you are ever in Los Angeles, there's an open invitation at the garage arcade.

Just curious, how far from Disney are you? Edited by mr_intv