IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

I would love to have a meet-up one day. I can even bring my PVM, so you can experience the Neo-Geo in all its RGB glory. :)

Thank you Ter. I look forward on that day in the future. We can't wait to see you in action with a video regarding your AES unit :)

Anthony...

• Like 1

Oooh Switch owners getting a real treat there -- Aero Fighters 2. I've had that gem since the day I got my cabinet 14mo ago because it was included along with AF3 and 7 other legit carts along side. I'm hard pressed to say if AF2 or Strikers 1945 Plus is my favorite vertical 'serious' looking shooter on the system. I've got a few vertical shooters between those 3 and Captain Tomaday and Ghost Pilots.

You bet Tanooki. I have friends called me that are enthusiastic of it coming out for the Switch. Even pals that haven't touched the game in years is looking forward to get this on their units after reading the news about it.

Anthony..

Huh is that what I thought I saw with KOF2003 there? They took a game from SD card, transferred it to the chips on the actual kit itself, and fired up that game that fast??

They also said that they are hoping for a release date in October. Maybe they will live up to their words.

Anthony..

So Normally Im fanatically filming and posting my new sneakers for the world to see but recently Ive been expanding my Neo Geo Cart, CD and Pocket collection and Ive been so chuffed with the small "bits and pieces" Ive got Ive had to share it the world! And thanks to Mr Durso my once lonely and unplayed NGPC collection has been given a new lease of live thanks to the spankingly mint NGPC he sent me! For no reason but to be kind! Mate much love and respect, absolutely love it, totally forgot how good it really is!

Thank you!

MJ

• Like 1

So Normally Im fanatically filming and posting my new sneakers for the world to see but recently Ive been expanding my Neo Geo Cart, CD and Pocket collection and Ive been so chuffed with the small "bits and pieces" Ive got Ive had to share it the world! And thanks to Mr Durso my once lonely and unplayed NGPC collection has been given a new lease of live thanks to the spankingly mint NGPC he sent me! For no reason but to be kind! Mate much love and respect, absolutely love it, totally forgot how good it really is!

Thank you!

MJ

You're welcome Matty,

Enjoy the unit and hope it will give you many years of happiness with your family. Glad to have you on Atariage and posting on the Neo-Geo thread. We look forward on seeing more from you soon. :)

Anthony..

Edited by fdurso224
  • Like 1

It must be the middle of the night in the states now isn't it? MJ

Its close to 4:00AM EST for me Matty. I'm usually a night owl. I feel like Dracula at times. When the Sun comes up, that's when I go to bed. :lolblue:

Anthony..

Edited by fdurso224
  • Like 1

I LOVE the Super Side Kicks games! I genuinely think there the best football games going! Better than FIFA and ISS for sure and SSK3 on a CDZ is the best, Id even go as far to say I play and enjoy SS3 over SS4.

And having SideKicks on my Switch now is mega! Proper good, classic "arcade'ie" football game on the go(ish), SNK smashed it with this game! MJ

• Like 1

I LOVE the Super Side Kicks games! I genuinely think there the best football games going! Better than FIFA and ISS for sure and SSK3 on a CDZ is the best, Id even go as far to say I play and enjoy SS3 over SS4.

And having SideKicks on my Switch now is mega! Proper good, classic "arcade'ie" football game on the go(ish), SNK smashed it with this game! MJ

Yeah, I love football (Soccer for us in America) I tave SSK 1 & 2 for my collection MJ. Always get in the mood for the European and FIFA World Cup no doubt. 8^)

Now that it's available for the Switch the new general of games are playing it. Add Alpha Mission II. EVEN BETTER! 8^)

Anthony..

• Like 1

Its close to 4:00AM EST for me Matty. I'm usually a night owl. I feel like Dracula at times. When the Sun comes up, that's when I go to bed. :lolblue:

Anthony..

Haha, I use to be like that but having someone open my skull and have a mooch around/on/in my brain has totally changed my sleeping habits, I was a total night owl like yourself but love bed time now! :D

MJ

Yeah, I love football (Soccer for us in America) I tave SSK 1 & 2 for my collection MJ. Always get in the mood for the European and FIFA World Cup no doubt. 8^)

Now that it's available for the Switch the new general of games are playing it. Add Alpha Mission II. EVEN BETTER! 8^)

Anthony..

We'll have a Sidekick session after we go see David Villa score a hat-rick for NYFC against the RED-BULLs in the MLS when I come over! lol

MJ

So this DarkSoft 'multi cart' is this strictly an MVS thing or are they doing an home version too? And is it a sort of competitor to the NeoSD? Is there more information on it anywhere?

MJ

Edited by mattyjjenkins

post-61243-0-90278600-1501319262_thumb.jpeg

post-61243-0-14611600-1501319265_thumb.jpeg

post-61243-0-13779100-1501319267_thumb.jpeg

post-61243-0-52756700-1501319269_thumb.jpeg

Neil from 8bitplus.com does commission work for people, installs MODs, chips and switches to make mongrel powered super consoles...

Neil and Frazer cover any and all fields for Neo Geo modification.

Neil was a good find Ant!

This is the super tricky (apparently) BIOs add for a CDZ when the chip is bigger than the slot so you have to solder 40 wires to the chip, one to each leg to hole. if that make sense?

Makes me sweat just looking at it!

MJ

• Like 2