12292 replies to this topic

#12276 fdurso224 ONLINE  

fdurso224

Quadrunner

• Topic Starter
  • 11,877 posts
  • Hello, my name is Anthony!

Posted Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:16 PM

Hey guys, charlie Cat wanted me to review 'Andro Dunos' so here is my little review! Cheers!

Glad i was to your liking Harold. Keep up the great work and thank you for posting it on the thread for us to enjoy. 8^)

Anthony..

#12277 fdurso224 ONLINE  

fdurso224

Quadrunner

• Topic Starter
  • 11,877 posts

Posted Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:19 PM

Hi guys,

THE LAST BLADE 2 is now available on Steam! Cross katanas with swordmasters from around the world! #SNK #NEOGEO #LASTBLADE http://store.steampowered.com/app/702110/THE_LAST_BLADE_2/ pic.twitter.com/30R3Z21vwf

DO6b4jtVwAAXuUS.jpg

STEAM版 『幕末浪漫第二幕 月華の剣士〜月に咲く華、散りゆく花〜』が配信開始!NEOGEOの名作格闘ゲームをぜひお楽しみください。 #SNK #NEOGEO #LASTBLADE #月華の剣士 http://store.steampowered.com/app/702110/THE_LAST_BLADE_2/ pic.twitter.com/uDm50ICnIM

Translate from Japanese

Translated from Japanese by Bing

STEAM version "bakumatsu 2 Act No. Roman gekka no Kenshi-flower blooming on the Moon, scattered flowers ~" released! Enjoy the classic fighting game NeoGeo. #SNK #NEOGEO #LASTBLADE http://store.steampowered.com/app/702110/THE_LAST_BLADE_2/  #ttps://t.co/fFoPsbRHse

DO6btOlVQAAbvUB.jpg

Anthony...

#12278 fdurso224 ONLINE  

fdurso224

Quadrunner

• Topic Starter
  • 11,877 posts

Posted Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:21 PM

Hi guys,

THE KING OF FIGHTERS ’98コラボ第2弾、キャラ紹介第3弾は「レオナ・ハイデルン」ニャ!!コラボガチャや記念ログボでゲットできるニャ!!pic.twitter.com/GJeEzZjunU

Translate from Japanese

THE KING OF FIGHTERS ' 98 collaboration, the second character introduced the third's "Leona Heidern" nyah! NHA in collabo Gacha and Memorial logbo!

DOL0FoUUIAA-aiP.jpg

Anthony...

#12279 fdurso224 ONLINE  

fdurso224

Quadrunner

• Topic Starter
  • 11,877 posts

Posted Yesterday, 12:36 AM

Hi guys,

during the waning days of ADK, they turned their hand to LCD pocket gadgets that were sold wholesale to non-gaming outlets like pharmacies, gyms & sports shops, including one loosely derived from the "Nanja Monja" creatures from Twinkle Star Spritespic.twitter.com/QGnIcDjOCO

DOy-H6MV4AAg6bU.jpg
DOy-W9aUIAAq-bx.jpg
DOzA7j9UEAAnhJX.jpg
DOzBsCRUIAAOYEb.jpg

Anthony...

#12280 fdurso224 ONLINE  

fdurso224

Quadrunner

• Topic Starter
  • 11,877 posts

Posted Yesterday, 12:38 AM

Hi guys,

Neo Geo world, gift shop, karaoke, and restaurant. From Neo Geo freak 1997 Jan. Issue.pic.twitter.com/cPseU0kWlU

DO8zfC8UEAAB0RS.jpg
DO8zfC_VQAA8Ntm.jpg
DO8zfC7UMAAJKoN.jpg
DO8zfC9U8AE3PZC.jpg

Anthony...

#12281 fdurso224 ONLINE  

fdurso224

Quadrunner

• Topic Starter
  • 11,877 posts

Posted Yesterday, 2:03 AM

Hi guys,

Back with Atariage member Neo Gunloc with another awesome video. Let's se him with a playthrough with The Last Blade 2 as Moriya.  :)

From the description,

"Honestly, this game is quite complex. But then again, Rome wasn't build in a day. The Last Blade 2 is a game that will take time to master, but that is part of the challenge. I hope that you good people will enjoy my Moriya playthrough, wich wasn't easy to pull off. Make no mistake.. This isn't Samurai Spirits or Guilty Gear.. This is The Last Blade 2.."

Anthony..

#12282 enoofu OFFLINE  

enoofu

Dragonstomper

• 925 posts

Posted Yesterday, 12:50 PM

One thing I've learned this week: you can't play an SNK fighting game the same way you play a Capcom fighting game.  They seem far more technical, you can't rely on projectiles, and the AI does not screw around, even on easy.

Its one thing SNK Playmore changed, supposedly since the hard single players initiated most fair weather gamer's from playing.

Also hard single players may of lead to Toaplan another large Japanese Arcade company failing, even though they basically created 3 of the most influential Shootem up's in Truxton IIBatsugun and Dogyuun

#12283 enoofu OFFLINE  

enoofu

Dragonstomper

• 925 posts

Posted Yesterday, 2:54 PM

Awesome Zeta, Im a HUGE CD fan, although Ive a home cart system with a Neo SD fully loaded, my CDZ is the 'main attraction' in my vast console collection! Ive many many games for the CD and although some might think I outstay my welcome or comment on the thread a bit to much, I always like talking with fellow CD fans! Cant wait to see your set up/collection!! :D

SNK fighters will chew you up and spit you out if you try to play them like a CAPCOM fighter! Are you based in the UK?

Ahhh, I thought that was the case just didn't wanna sound silly! Thats awesome, so were going to get some kind of Arabian women in a future SNK fighter?

You mention KOF, so I assume by the pic and the content, a lots in Arabic this will be a fighter for KOF15?

I wish they would have kept the date system for the KOF games and as much as I think KOF14 is a fantastic 3D fighter and has really 'throw a stone' on CAPCOMs and NAMCOs lawn when it comes to competitive 3D fighters, Id LOVE to see SNK go back to there routes and do a hard core 2D fighter, maybe a bit GuiltyGear esq so we see 2D with some flash 3D effects as thats what some people may want, but a flat out hard core 2D fighter is whats needed, theres loads of series they could turn to... a new FatalFury, a new Samurai Shodown! A all new FatalFury/RealBout is what id like to see!

We know SNK have master 3D fighters KOF14 is tarring it up all over the world so Imagine fo one second if they dropped an all new 2D master piece on us?......Ahhh, Well, we can dream cant we? 

MJ

KoF 14 success was kinda surprising to a lot of people, especially since a lot of old SNK is now working at DIMPS;

DImps basically did all the game logic programming or the full game for Street Fighter VSuper Street Fighter IVUltra Street Fighter® IV, Street Fighter X TekkenThe Rumble Fish 2School of Ragnarok,  Dragon Ball Z: Budokai series, and Dragon Ball Xenoverse series

Edited by enoofu, Yesterday, 2:55 PM.

#12284 fdurso224 ONLINE  

fdurso224

Quadrunner

• Topic Starter
  • 11,877 posts

Posted Yesterday, 7:29 PM

Good news for SNk and for us followers of the company.

http://www.gameinfor...ideo-games.aspx

SNK Announces It Is Profitable Again After Pivoting Back To Video Games

hot-post.png
by Imran Khan on November 14, 2017 at 05:49 PM
14,872 Views

teamanotehrworldscreen_2D00_610.jpg

It's been a rocky few years for SNK, but it was very happy to point out today that it is finally profitable again.

SNK shared its official financial statements in Gazette Magazine today, showing off that the company is doing quite well for itself now despite being in the negatives last year. The difference is significant as well – in FY 2016, the developer posted a loss of 558 million yen, while FY 2017 brought it to a 3.105 billion yen net profit. In other words, it reversed its fortunes.

The company had been struggling slightly after its acquisition by Chinese company 37Games. CEO Koichi Toyama decided that the developer would turn its back on the semi-lucrative pachinko business and focus on video games again, rebranding as SNK instead of SNK Playmore. The first initiative of this newfound passion for games was King of Fighters XIV, which has apparently done quite well for SNK.

Our Take
It is heartening to see developers focus on a games-first mentality and find a lot of success from it. Here is hoping whatever it has next (Metal Slug, please), it will be just as successful for them.

Anthony...

#12285 fdurso224 ONLINE  

fdurso224

Quadrunner

• Topic Starter
  • 11,877 posts

Posted Yesterday, 7:46 PM

Hi guys,

Anthony...

#12286 mattyjjenkins OFFLINE  

mattyjjenkins

Moonsweeper

• 308 posts
  • A CDZ is easily turned on!

Posted Yesterday, 7:58 PM

KoF 14 success was kinda surprising to a lot of people, especially since a lot of old SNK is now working at DIMPS;

DImps basically did all the game logic programming or the full game for Street Fighter VSuper Street Fighter IVUltra Street Fighter® IV, Street Fighter X TekkenThe Rumble Fish 2School of Ragnarok,  Dragon Ball Z: Budokai series, and Dragon Ball Xenoverse series

Yeah I read it was a surprise and especially a surprise that its become a massive part of the world wide competitive fighting scene. So was the game coded by another company enoofu?

#12287 enoofu OFFLINE  

enoofu

Dragonstomper

• 925 posts

Posted Yesterday, 10:26 PM

Not KoF14 as they were somewhat able to recruit a new team and make a AAA game with a small team from scratch.

One of the main ones was Yasuyuki Oda, who was one of Dimps founding employees.

Before that a lot of employees were leaving because SNK was focused on Pachinko-Slot Machines

Edited by enoofu, Yesterday, 10:26 PM.

#12288 fdurso224 ONLINE  

fdurso224

Quadrunner

• Topic Starter
  • 11,877 posts

Posted Yesterday, 11:32 PM

Hi guys,

Anthony...

#12289 fdurso224 ONLINE  

fdurso224

Quadrunner

• Topic Starter
  • 11,877 posts

Posted Yesterday, 11:33 PM

Hi guys,

Anthony...

#12290 fdurso224 ONLINE  

fdurso224

Quadrunner

• Topic Starter
  • 11,877 posts

Posted Yesterday, 11:36 PM

Hi guys,

More regarding the Saudi Arabian contest winner charactor from Manga Productions.

Anthony...

#12291 fdurso224 ONLINE  

fdurso224

Quadrunner

• Topic Starter
  • 11,877 posts

Posted Today, 1:28 AM

Hi guys,

Today were with Grand Intelligence Gaming. Here we see a three part video of Metal Slug 2. Nice job to say the least.  Enjoy.  :) 

Anthony...

#12292 fdurso224 ONLINE  

fdurso224

Quadrunner

• Topic Starter
  • 11,877 posts

Posted Today, 2:17 PM

Hi guys,

1992年に発売されたNEOGEO向けタイトル『龍虎の拳』CD版がAmazonJPで販売中! 28曲の完全収録、音源がリマスターされた復刻版。 ※本商品は輸入品ですので、パッケージ、ブックレット等は英語のみで、帯も無し。龍虎の拳の海外タイトルは『ART OF FIGHTING』。 http://amzn.asia/cwofUTx pic.twitter.com/vbK81NT2ye

Translate from Japanese

Released in 1992 for the NEOGEO titles in the "art of fighting" CD sold at Amazynjp! The reissue was remastered complete collection of 28 songs and sound. <0> Package because this product is imported, the booklet is in English only, no band. International title of the art of fighting is the "ART OF FIGHTING". http://amzn.asia/cwofUTx 

DO-KcLcUQAALodB.jpg
DO-KcLdV4AAPitF.jpg
DO-KcLeUQAEUK8L.jpg

Anthony...

#12293 fdurso224 ONLINE  

fdurso224

Quadrunner

• Topic Starter
  • 11,877 posts

Posted Today, 2:19 PM

Hi guys,

Huge fan of NEOGEO Pocket so had to pick up these two lovely titles at #LondonGamingMarket In the background is @bitmap_books NEOGEO Bookpic.twitter.com/CnGh9ryjn0

DPAQhU8W0AAPhBE.jpg
DPAQhU5WAAAI-F-.jpg

Anthony...

11 user(s) are browsing this forum

1 members, 10 guests, 0 anonymous users