IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

Hi guys,

THE KING OF FIGHTERS ’98コラボ第2弾、キャラ紹介第4弾は「大門五郎」ニャ!!コラボイベントでゲットできるニャ!!pic.twitter.com/DtiIrUfEMs

Translate from Japanese
Translated from Japanese by Bing

THE KING OF FIGHTERS ' 98 collaboration second and fourth character introduced is "Goro daimon" nyah! NHA in collaboration with events you can get!

DOL0uzRUMAEZyc7.jpg

Anthony..

Hi guys,

【SECRET REPORT#062】 じゅるり…(*´﹃`*) 怪人をご飯として認識しているグルメなヒーロー(?)、クリオーネ。そんな彼女も牡蠣たっぷりの「カキメシ」は垂涎ものの様子。でもここまでおいしそうだと、ちょっと味見したくなりますね…。#キミヒロ #キミヒロSRpic.twitter.com/0vNlixk4Xu

Translate from Japanese

[sECRET REPORT #062: ju Ruriko. (* Be "'*) the phantom known as dinner gourmet Hero (? ), Chris one. Her oysters with plenty of "kakimesi" is a mouth-watering appearance. But it looks good so far, and a little taste and want to be. #キミヒロ #キミヒロSR

DPEHrONUEAEfYYI.jpg

Anthony..

I Just had to get one ASAP I just envisioned TerraOninion not producing them for sale any more and not being able to get no! I no thats probably no where near the truth but I couldn't risk it and you never see them or never often see them come up on eBay so before my worst nightmares came to fruition I had to get one!

I go on about it all the time but its probably the most used thing (apart from the Neo Consoles themselves) in my whole gaming collection.

MJ

• Like 1

I Just had to get one ASAP I just envisioned TerraOninion not producing them for sale any more and not being able to get no! I no thats probably no where near the truth but I couldn't risk it and you never see them or never often see them come up on eBay so before my worst nightmares came to fruition I had to get one!

I go on about it all the time but its probably the most used thing (apart from the Neo Consoles themselves) in my whole gaming collection.

MJ

Hey Matty,

Its not that I don't want to purchase one, I really do, but my "want list" is still my priority at the moment. Plus, I'm also believing that as technology continues to progress, so will future versions of the NeoSD (if TerraOninion decides to do so). Good chances to fix any concerns the original had, while faster to play the games.

I do the same with game consoles. I don't buy the first batch right away, I wait till the quirks are worked out, then I acquire the later versions.

Anthony..

• Like 1

Speaking of Dimps, has anyone played School of Ragnarok the Square/Dimps game with 2 d and 3 d combat

Just wonder how it is since it being slowly released outside of Japan such as round1usa in the US

I don't recall ever hearing about this game before enoofu. But I do have to admit, it does look a finely detailed and well made fighter to try out. I have to put this on the my play list now.

Nice work bro, I learned something new today. Thank you as always enoofu :) :thumbsup:

Anthony..

Hi guys,

★お得情報★ 新プレイモード「バトルアリーナ」追加記念! 12月3日(日)24:00までに沖縄ステージをクリアしよう。 鹿児島ステージに到達したプレイヤー全員に 期間中、LINE ギフトコード120円分をプレゼント! #KOF #DyDo #SmileSTANDpic.twitter.com/mKJu5HGYTO

Translate from Japanese

★ Deals ★ battle arena, new modes added Memorial! Okinawa to clear up 12/3 (Sunday) 24:00. All players reached Kagoshima stage during the 120 Yen to superstar LINE! #KOF #DyDo #SmileSTAND

DPMsHRgU8AEbFWs.jpg

Anthony...

Hi guys,

【お知らせ】 本日より学園祭イベント後半戦!「アキバタイタン」の強化素材を獲得できるマルチクエストが登場! #キミヒロ https://www.snk-corp.co.jp/official/kimihero/news/archives/930 pic.twitter.com/X002gh6AGz

Translate from Japanese

Vodafone k.k. today school Festival event in the late game! Multicast can earn enhanced material "akibatitan" is here! https://www. snk-corp.co.jp/official/kimihero/news/archives/930 #ttps://t.co/ETsONz6hMV

DPNT_T_UMAEwhf0.png

Anthony..

Hi guys,

PS4/Xbox One/Nintendo Switch「アケアカNEOGEO サッカーブロール」の配信がスタートしました!本作は1992年にSNKから発売されたサッカーゲームです。 8カ国の代表チームが近未来を舞台に優勝を目指して火花を散らします。 ぜひお楽しみください! http://hamster.co.jp/arcadearchives/soccerbrawl.htm pic.twitter.com/IxVH1A5inC

Translate from Japanese

PS4/Xbox One/Nintendo Switch "ACEA CA NEOGEO Brawl" of delivery has just started. This is football games from the SNK was released in 1992. Representatives of the eight countries team future stage Championship sparks and carrot. Take a look at and enjoy! http://hamster.co.jp/arcadearchives/soccerbrawl.htm

DPNHzURVQAAMK9Y.jpg

Anthony...

Ji guys,

This morning were with Pete Hahn. Pete has a cool channel in which he plays arcade titles using only 1 credit. So let's see his skills in action playing Fatal Fury 2 shall we? :)

From the description,

"I realized I don't have much fighting game content on my channel, which is strange for someone who grew up playing mostly fighting games in the arcades.

I wanted to show a very basic way to complete this game using only a handful of moves that even fighting game newcomers could do with little practice.

Most opponents have 1 thing they are really weak to, others have several. Most opponents don't punished whiffed rising tackles, which is a "dragon punch" style move with invincible frames - make sure to abuse it!

You could call this a "minimalist" playthrough, only 6 or so moves are used primarily: rising tackle (charge d, up+punch), burn knuckle, (quarter circle away+ punch), ground wave (quarter circle towards+ punch), d+hard kick (sweep), standing hard kick, and jumping light kick (mostly for Mai's fight).

In some ways, this could be boring to watch. Since the character sprites and backgrounds are so beautiful, I decided to focus on that while playing and watching my INP file replay. I also really enjoy the soundtrack, especially on the Italy and Thailand stages.

Recorded with wolfMAME .190, no cheats or any funny business, as usual.

Be sure to view in 1080p60 for the best quality."

Anthony...

Hi guys,

An important thing to mention about our new NEOGEO Pocket shirt: It comes with an actual-size NGPC sticker. https://www.fangamer.com/products/neogeo-pocket-shirt …pic.twitter.com/ZzIsjyccMi

DPMbfozVAAENyIP.jpg
DPMbjERV4AEnJKY.jpg
DPMbkuKVwAA5S33.jpg

Anthony..

Ahh, the Neo Pocket and the DogTag long sleeved tee is awesome Ive got one of the 100 Mega Shock track jackets on route from Frazer he put some photos up on his Twitter feed I'll show you when it comes.

MJ

• Like 1

Ahh, the Neo Pocket and the DogTag long sleeved tee is awesome Ive got one of the 100 Mega Shock track jackets on route from Frazer he put some photos up on his Twitter feed I'll show you when it comes.

MJ

These shirts look great for sure Matty. I would love to get the NGPC version. :-D

I was looking at Frazers pics with those jackets. Glad you secured one. Unfortunately, when it comes to jacket sizes, I'm not an adult large, so I had to skip out on this deal. :)

Anthony...

• Like 1

Hey guys,

Back with Check This Out! doing another great review for us. Let's watch him in action and discussing NAM-1975. :)

From the description,

"Nam 1975 was release in 1990 for the Neo Geo and today I finally finished my review on the game! Here is my review!"

Anthony...

These shirts look great for sure Matty. I would love to get the NGPC version. :-D

I was looking at Frazers pics with those jackets. Glad you secured one. Unfortunately, when it comes to jacket sizes, I'm not an adult large, so I had to skip out on this deal. :)

Anthony...

Yeah the NGPC looks awesome love the embroidering! Defiantly no what your saying with sizes Im press small for a guy all my tees and jumpers are 36"-39"inch, a UK small, but can deal with a Medium with is what Frazer said these translate to so Im OK with that, but buying tops from Asia can be a real pain in ass!

Are these tees 100% official mate?

MJ

• Like 1

Yeah the NGPC looks awesome love the embroidering! Defiantly no what your saying with sizes Im press small for a guy all my tees and jumpers are 36"-39"inch, a UK small, but can deal with a Medium with is what Frazer said these translate to so Im OK with that, but buying tops from Asia can be a real pain in ass!

Are these tees 100% official mate?

MJ

Gotcha Matty. I try to stay away from clothing from Asia. It's not I don't have bad experiences with sellers from the continent , but the size of the clothing never worked for me despite I follow their charts for western purchasers.

Also in regards to your question MJ, Yes. Those are official SNK licensed clothing that I'm glad SNK is allowing to be done. :)

Anthony..

• Like 1

Hi guys,

#retrogaming arrival: the awesome @bitmap_books NEO•GEO: A Visual History book (& cool stickers + badge) have arrived via @GlennPereire! Hold our calls, we’re gonna be busy for a long while! #neogeopic.twitter.com/MdkYosJwCN

DPRnkAJU8AEUukG.jpg

Anthony...

• Like 1