IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

Hi guys,

1. And the first winner on the Neo Geo World Tour ever is Joey Alvarez! Congratulations to our new Samurai Shodown II champion in LA! @pikachu_daddy @SNKPofficial @Retro_City_Fest @ArcadeWorkspic.twitter.com/QOVEyo4W4w – at Pomona Fairplex

DUAqCl6UMAApKsu.jpg

Anthony...

Hi guys,

1. 【ギースの誕生日】 HAPPY BIRTHDAY! 本日1月21日はギースの誕生日です! ロウソクを集めてお祝いしよう!お祝いするとギースの破片やグルメなどボーナスが入手できます。 #KOF98UMOLpic.twitter.com/MIY0cAJi9N

Translate from Japanese
    Translated from Japanese by Bing

[Geese birthday] HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Today 1/21 is the birthday of the geese! Collecting candles, celebrate! To celebrate and get bonuses such as pieces of geese and gourmet. #KOF98UMOL

DUBrhdRX0AABiFn.jpg

Anthony...

• Like 1

Hi guys,

1. ひとまず出し尽くしたかな?? ギース様、お誕生日おめでとうございます1f389.png1f382.png1f44f.png1f38a.png1f381.png#ギース・ハワード生誕祭2018pic.twitter.com/RFfrEe9nNv

Translate from Japanese

I tried out for the time being? Geese, happy birthday #ギース・ハワード生誕祭2018

DUCiiMpVoAEl_a8.jpg

Anthony...

• Like 1

Hi guys,

1. さて今日は言わずと知れたギース様のお誕生日です。 ここは私も盛大にお祝いせざるを得ないので、ひとまずギース様とみんなが触れ合えるコンテンツをご紹介していきます(╹◡╹) #ギース・ハワード生誕祭2018pic.twitter.com/ZQ7LEFiwlz

Translate from Japanese

Now saying today is the birthday of the famous geese. Here I also forced celebration grandly, so for the time being and the geese commune everyone is content to introduce will (╹◡╹) #ギース・ハワード生誕祭2018

DUCXsQ4U0AAN8_F.jpg

Anthony...

• Like 1

Hi guys,

1. 【ギースの誕生日】 HAPPY BIRTHDAY! 本日1月21日はギースの誕生日です! ロウソクを集めてお祝いしよう!お祝いするとギースの破片やグルメなどボーナスが入手できます。 #KOF98UMOLpic.twitter.com/MIY0cAJi9N

Translate from Japanese

[Geese birthday] HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Today 1/21 is the birthday of the geese! Collecting candles, celebrate! To celebrate and get bonuses such as pieces of geese and gourmet. #KOF98UMOL

DUBrhdRX0AABiFn.jpg

Anthony...

One of my favorite fighting game characters of all-time should be getting a year older if he was an actual person.. cool !

How I remember encountering as a 13 year old playing Fatal Fury on my old Genesis.

I just started playing fighting games and was amazed that there was a character that could actually counter-attack you out of a special move.

Starting with Fatal Fury Special, he became a playable character, but I missed out at the time because I still didn't have a Neo-Geo at the time.

But later on, I got a copy of Real Bout Fatal Fury on the PSOne (wich did get a release in Europe), and what did Geese brign with him to the table ?

One of the most difficult to pull of Super-Attacks ever.. The Deadly Rave, wich was a 10-hit combo string that could level an opponent before you knew it.

Later on, I finally got my Neo-Geo AES and collected several titles wich featured the big guy himself, including The King of Fighters '96, Real Bout Fatal Fury Special and of course..

The orignal Fatal Fury.

So happy birthday to one of the most innovative bad guys in the fighting game genre.

• Like 1

One of my favorite fighting game characters of all-time should be getting a year older if he was an actual person.. cool !

How I remember encountering as a 13 year old playing Fatal Fury on my old Genesis.

I just started playing fighting games and was amazed that there was a character that could actually counter-attack you out of a special move.

Starting with Fatal Fury Special, he became a playable character, but I missed out at the time because I still didn't have a Neo-Geo at the time.

But later on, I got a copy of Real Bout Fatal Fury on the PSOne (wich did get a release in Europe), and what did Geese brign with him to the table ?

One of the most difficult to pull of Super-Attacks ever.. The Deadly Rave, wich was a 10-hit combo string that could level an opponent before you knew it.

Later on, I finally got my Neo-Geo AES and collected several titles wich featured the big guy himself, including The King of Fighters '96, Real Bout Fatal Fury Special and of course..

The orignal Fatal Fury.

So happy birthday to one of the most innovative bad guys in the fighting game genre.

Hey Gunloc,

Thank you for stopping by and sharing your history regarding your interest on the all so amazing bad-@$$ character of Geese Howard. The dude is so bad, he's cool. :-D

We have reasons to admire this man. He's rich, powerful, gets the women, is a business tycoon, a stiff character in fighting games, and the list goes on.... Wouldn't mind him being in more video game crossovers like he is recently in Tekken 7. In fact, I wish SNK would make a dedicated game just on him. :)

Thank you as always for what you offer Gunloc. We are always glad to see you here on the Neo-Geo thread. Keep it up my good man. :)

Anthony..

• Like 1

Hi guys,

1. Last call for a hard copy of the #NeoGeo Fanzine 'New Earth' - 47 issues from 1994-1998. Further details here: https://www.facebook.com/NGCollector/ pic.twitter.com/Fb6MD2NhQF

DUD8Xt7X0AAaWzo.jpg
    DUD8Xt9XkAATraT.jpg
    DUD8XuDXUAA-Dmk.jpg
    DUD8Xt5XcAAx9Gi.jpg

Anthony..

• Like 1

Hi guys,

1. SNKヒロインズの最新スクリーンショットを紹介! #SNK #SNKヒロインズ #SNKHEROINESpic.twitter.com/HKt7t4fpMd

Translate from Japanese

Introducing the latest screenshot of the SNK heroines! #SNK #SNKヒロインズ #SNKHEROINES

DUGx3q0UQAATDWm.jpg

Anthony...

Hi guys,

1. 【KOFのお見合い大作戦が開催!】 ゲストたちのお気に入りの格闘家は誰でしょうか さらに参加者は一定の条件を満たすと両思いセットが獲得できますよ!使用するとクーラ、K'などの格闘家の破片が手に入ります。 イベント期間: 1月22日5時-25日5時 #KOF98UMOLpic.twitter.com/LjmAsBQpQ1

Translate from Japanese

[Matchmaking blitz KOF held! : I can win both thoughts set further participants meets certain conditions and who is the guest's favorite martial artist?! With cooler, K ', such as the martial debris will fall. Event duration: 1/22: 5-25, 5:00 #KOF98UMOL

DUHfXa_VwAAmWU3.jpg

Anthony..

Hi guys,

1. 【LR格闘家初登場記念イベント開催中!】 KOF史上、最凶最悪の格闘家、LR オメガ・ルガールがいよいよ降臨!LR初登場記念イベントに参加してレアボーナスを手に入れよう! イベント詳細はこちら↓ http://kof98.ourpalm.co.jp/t2/166/4146.html イベント期間:1月22日AM11時~25日AM11時 #KOF98UMOLpic.twitter.com/8hQkTWzOwn

Translate from Japanese

[LR martial artist first appeared Memorial events held in! : KOF history, the most evil of the worst fighter, LR Omega Rugal comes at last! Get the labor NAS, participating in LR's first advent celebration! Event details are here ↓ http://kof98.ourpalm.co.jp/t2/166/4146.html event period: 1/22 AM 11:00-25, AM 11:00 #KOF98UMOL

DUHEYMpVAAANI-d.jpg

Anthony..

Hey folks.

Latest NEO GEO review: SPIN MASTER, also known as MIRACLE ADVENTURE (Data East, 1993)

Interesting little run-and-gun type of game with graphics very similar to CAVEMAN NINJA (goofy). With your yo-yo as your default weapon you can fling it at your enemies or get better power ups (boxing gloves, ninja stars, bombs, etc.), or you can jump on their heads (except the bosses). Don't move forward too quickly on the later levels or you'll get ambushed pretty easily. You can use a charge attack or use a bomb to cause greater damage. Bosses show up at the end of stages, and the 2nd stage on features multiple levels. Levels take place on an airplane, in an Egyptian pyramid, on a mine cart ride, in ancient Rome, etc. Kind of fun and decent controls make this worth picking up.. just remember that there are MUCH better run-and-gun type games for the system (like the incredibly awesome SHOCK TROOPERS).

• Like 1

Hey folks.

Latest NEO GEO review: SPIN MASTER, also known as MIRACLE ADVENTURE (Data East, 1993)

Interesting little run-and-gun type of game with graphics very similar to CAVEMAN NINJA (goofy). With your yo-yo as your default weapon you can fling it at your enemies or get better power ups (boxing gloves, ninja stars, bombs, etc.), or you can jump on their heads (except the bosses). Don't move forward too quickly on the later levels or you'll get ambushed pretty easily. You can use a charge attack or use a bomb to cause greater damage. Bosses show up at the end of stages, and the 2nd stage on features multiple levels. Levels take place on an airplane, in an Egyptian pyramid, on a mine cart ride, in ancient Rome, etc. Kind of fun and decent controls make this worth picking up.. just remember that there are MUCH better run-and-gun type games for the system (like the incredibly awesome SHOCK TROOPERS).

Hey Russ,

Another well done and finely detailed video by you my good man. Always loved this quirky titles. It alsways puts a smile on my face. :)

Thank you as always Russ. Keep it up bro. :)

Anthony.. :)

lucked out and found a neo xyx

at a mom n pop used store

while out of town at a doctor

got it on trade credit

not able to play it myself

but son likes it even if

he is really bad at it

ha

Hey Ax,

Glad to see you again on the Neo-Geo thread.Hope your're feeling better bro. That's amazing your found a Neo XYX in a used store. You just don't see that every day. But were glad that you did. :)

Come by the thread again soon Ax. It's always a pleasure to see you posting again. :)

Anthony...

• Like 1

Hi guys,

1. 【お知らせ】『EVO Japan 2018』で先行販売する商品をご紹介!今回は『SNK 40th Anniversary Tシャツ』!色は白と黒の2種で、SNKの往年のキャラがたっぷり入ったスペシャルなデザインとなっております!『EVO Japan 2018』ではイベント特別価格で2900円(税込)で販売します☆https://buff.ly/2DVOlvK pic.twitter.com/nTZh7Dcdpz

Translate from Japanese

[Notice] introduce leading products in "EVO Japan 2018'! "SNK 40th Anniversary t-shirt! Special former SNK's characters are plentiful, with two kinds of white and black colors and designs! In "EVO Japan 2018' sold at special events at 2,900 yen (tax included) ☆ https://buff.ly/2DVOlvK

DUIkWTXVAAAZ4yV.jpg

Anthony...

Hi guys,

1. Translate from Japanese

#retrogaming #レトロコンシューマー愛好会 Neogeo Dragon Tiger fist Art Of Fighting

DUJWXimVAAIgPvn.jpg
    DUJWXinUMAAfvuN.jpg

Anthony...

Hi guys,

1. Thanks to the very generous @Fdurso224Durso (Anthony) I will soon be able to make an unboxing video of an AES game that I have been trying to find for what seems an eternity. KOF94 in near perfect condition was a challenge but we did it mate 1f64b-1f3fb-200d-2642-fe0f.png1f44d-1f3fb.png1f44a-1f3fb.pngpic.twitter.com/uWLYTnZEnd

DULNaBdW0AIb0j9.jpg

Anthony..

• Like 1

Hi guys,

Back with Martial Gaming Chef with another great neo-Geo review for us to enjoy. Let's dive right in and listen to what he has to say about Ninja Combat. :)

From the description,

"Here is my final review for Ninja Combat! A 1990 side scrolling beat em up video game developed by Alpha Denshi and published by SNK."

Anthony...

Hi guys,

1. マグカップには並々ならぬこだわりを持つワタシ。 しっくりくるマグをようやく見つけたので耐水ラベルでデコってみました2728.png マイチームマグ1f493.png ただし、ドットのグラフィックはKOF'98ジョー、KOF'96紅丸さん、KOF XI影二くん、立ち絵はRBSのジョー、KOF'95の紅丸さん、龍虎2の影二くんとバラバラです。pic.twitter.com/SjZ2waf5ro

Translate from Japanese

With an extraordinary commitment to mug me. Finally found the Mag fits as a water resistant labels Deco's tried micteammag However, dot graphics in KOF '98 Joe, KOF' 96 red round is, Tachie, KOF XI Eiji-Kun RBS Joe, KOF ' 95 Kurenai-San, Dragon Tiger 2 Eiji-Kun and is falling apart.

DUMjldUUMAI2MwX.jpg
    DUMjnV5U8AAn7oj.jpg

Anthony...