IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

Hi guys,

1. 【餃子大作戦】 イベント期間中、餃子大作戦が開放されます! テーマに合わせて具材を選び、美味しい餃子を作りましょう! イベント期間:2018年8月17日5時~2018年8月20日5時pic.twitter.com/gzYZzf07ne

Translate Tweet
    Translated from Japanese by Microsoft

[Gyoza great operation] During the event, a large Gyoza operation will be released! Choose ingredients to match the theme and make delicious dumplings! Event Period: August 17, 2018, 5:00 a.m.-August 20, 2018, 5:00 p.m.

DkxH2tuVAAArOYW.jpg

Anthony.

Hi guys,

Back with Scarlet Sprites with another fun video that he just kind of fell into. Here's the peculiar, but also fun to play game by FACE called "Gururin". Enjoy. :)

From the description,

" A bizarre puzzle game from Face, the makers of Money Puzzle Exchanger. This is quite an odd video game that defies strategy and attempts to be something unique on the Neo Geo. It might be trying just a little too hard."

Anthony...

Hi guys,

1. 【リリース二周年記念キャンペーン予告】 KOF'98 UM OLリリース二周年記念キャンペーンが8月24日に開催される予定です! 楽しいイベントをたくさん用意しますので、ご期待ください! #KOF98UMOLpic.twitter.com/GBbBWNF6cq

Translate Tweet

[Release Nizhou commemorative campaign notice] KOF ' 98 UM ol release Nizhou commemorative campaign will be held on August 24! We offer a lot of fun events, so please stay tuned! #KOF98UMOL

Dk1_3QgV4AEORSk.jpg

Anthony...

Hi guys,

1. 【予告】【期間限定武器ガチャが開催!】 明日19日AM5時から、期間限定武器ガチャで本能庵、オメガ・ルガール、マキ、アーデルハイドの武器が入手可能!! ぜひお見逃しなく! #KOF98UMOLpic.twitter.com/YTnqT5sn6I

Translate Tweet

Notice [Limited time Weapon Paws held! The weapon of Instinct Hermitage, omega le Girl, Maki, and Der Hyde is available from am5 time tomorrow 19 days, limited weapon paws!! Please do not miss it! #KOF98UMOL

Dk3f5JOXgAAqOva.jpg

Anthony...

Hi guys,

1. 【奥義ガチャ半額イベント】 イベント期間中、一日の奥義ガチャ1回と10回の初回が半額になります! このオトクなチャンスをお見逃しなく! イベント期間:2018年8月19日5時~2018年8月21日5時(毎日リセット)pic.twitter.com/32IMG6qf2v

Translate Tweet

[secret Gotcha half-price event] During the event, the first half of the day and ten times the secret of the daily will be 50%! Don't miss this advantageous chance! Event Period: August 19, 2018 5 a.m.-August 21, 2018 (daily Reset)

Dk7JU3rWwAMhPhD.jpg

Anthony...

Hello AtariAge.

I'm Daniel - But I post on YouTube under the channel Dank Games. Charlie Cat aka Anthony has been posting my Neo Geo videos here. Here is a PS1 emulation of the game Capcom vs SNK pro. Thank you and enjoy. :)

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for enlisting onto Atariage.com and posting on The Official NEO-GEO Thread. Glad to have you aboard kind sir. :waving:

Please enjoy your stay with the many postings and conversations that we have on here and throughout the forums. We're a swell bunch of members and offer plenty to the community. Seeing that you have a channel on YouTube, feel free to share your videos pertaining to SNK and Neo-Geo content here on the Neo-Geo thread. Will be glad to see it,, while seeing your gaming skills in action. :)

If you have any inquires that you like to address, feel free to post what you have to mention. Will try our best to answer them as accurately and quickly as possible to make sure you're satisfied to the results. :)

Thank you again Daniel for joining and allowing me to post your videos on the thread here with the rest of us. Hope to see you typing away on the Neo-Geo thread and throughout Atariage.com bro. See you soon my good man. :)

Anthony..

• Like 1

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for enlisting onto Atariage.com and posting on The Official NEO-GEO Thread. Glad to have you aboard kind sir. :waving:

Please enjoy your stay with the many postings and conversations that we have on here and throughout the forums. We're a swell bunch of members and offer plenty to the community. Seeing that you have a channel on YouTube, feel free to share your videos pertaining to SNK and Neo-Geo content here on the Neo-Geo thread. Will be glad to see it,, while seeing your gaming skills in action. :)

If you have any inquires that you like to address, feel free to post what you have to mention. Will try our best to answer them as accurately and quickly as possible to make sure you're satisfied to the results. :)

Thank you again Daniel for joining and allowing me to post your videos on the thread here with the rest of us. Hope to see you typing away on the Neo-Geo thread and throughout Atariage.com bro. See you soon my good man. :)

Anthony..

You are a truly wonderful man and so very kind. I very much appreciate the invite, the help posting my videos and spreading the word on my channel, as well as all the comments you leave.

I feel very welcome and I will try my best to make more videos that could be a nice addition to this site and posts and comments to show my appreciation as well.

A million times thank you Anthony, you are a truly awesome guy. :)

• Like 2

You are a truly wonderful man and so very kind. I very much appreciate the invite, the help posting my videos and spreading the word on my channel, as well as all the comments you leave.

I feel very welcome and I will try my best to make more videos that could be a nice addition to this site and posts and comments to show my appreciation as well.

A million times thank you Anthony, you are a truly awesome guy. :)

You're very welcome Daniel :thumbsup:

We're glad to have you aboard with us and can't wait to see what you offer on Atariage and the Neo-Geo thread bro. :)

If you have any questions that you like to address, feel free to ask and will do our best to answer them as quickly as possible. Keep it up bro. We can't wait to see what you have in store for us in the future. :)

Anthony..

Its a great game i did a review of the PS1 version recently and I enjoyed the game that much i got the Dreamcast version. Great video :) :thumbsup:

Right as rain Big Bill, :thumbsup:

That was really an enjoyable video from you and we would love to see you discuss your opinions on the Dreamcast version in the future. I love them both and glad you recently picked up the DC version for your already amazing collection. :)

Anthony...

Hi guys,

1. Furrtek Retweeted KAPPY.@じんじゃあ

The NeoGeo Mini has an Android tablet SoC :o (more pics on @KAPPY_2164's account)

1. Translate Tweet

Better

Di3gSNKV4AA2BLn.jpg
  1. Translate Tweet

Shing

Di3gdhzUcAAbwiK.jpg
  1. ひっくり返し。シールドがおる(`・ω・´)pic.twitter.com/ETYVsrqRbd

Translate Tweet

Tip. There's a (`・ω・´) shield.

Di3gj74U8AEpYgn.jpg
  1. ぐえー(≧∇≦)pic.twitter.com/7bt6lFe7g3

Translate Tweet

ER (≧∇≦)

Di3hFvKVAAI49k1.jpg
  1. 未使用の通信ポートがあるよ。ここから書き換えできるのかなpic.twitter.com/1zjTPvntQb

Translate Tweet

I have an unused communication port. Can you rewrite it from here?

Di3hfr4VsAE6mE_.jpg
  1. テスト用のポイントがポチポチある これは次のバージョンではなくなるのかな?pic.twitter.com/OYL66gxShP

Translate Tweet

Is there a point for testing? This is not the next version.

Di3iFv4U4AADR8-.jpg
    Di3iFv1UUAAlxvS.jpg
  1. このボタンはなんぞ(`・ω・´)pic.twitter.com/NTRqZzLhW3

Translate Tweet

This is not a button. (`・ω・´)

Di3jxBhUYAI-ntb.jpg
  1. カチカチいわん(`・ω・´) 動きがエロいpic.twitter.com/ZlybAcE9KF

Translate Tweet

(`・ω・´) The Tick movement is erotic

Di3kW0DVAAEvwiO.jpg
  1. ちっちゃい字が書いてある石 これがマスタークロックかな。PLLはATMの石に内蔵?見当たらないしpic.twitter.com/bimaHz6LDI

Translate Tweet

This is the master clock. PLL built in ATM stone? missing

Di3lQgwV4AAcWqM.jpg

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224
  • Like 2

Hi guys,

1. Xbox One Game Added: ACA NEOGEO: Garou Mark of the Wolves: GAROU: MARK OF THE WOLVES is a fighting game released by SNK in 1999. The son of Geese Howard, Rock Howard, who has been raised by Terry Bogard is the main character in this first episode of a… http://dlvr.it/QgQBTY pic.twitter.com/rzQkNVzxu1

Dk-1-DwVsAAkqNB.png

Anthony...

Hi guys,

1. SNKブランド誕生×東急ハンズ渋谷店 40th Anniversary スペシャルコラボ!!!! の商品を一部紹介! 他にも限定グッズや先行商品など たくさんございますので是非お越しください! http://bit.ly/SNKsb40th #SNK #ハンズ #SNKハンズ渋谷40周年コラボ #ハンズメッセ #NEOGEOpic.twitter.com/gfrIHSPg7H

Translate Tweet

SNK brand birth x Tokyu hands Shibuya store 40th Anniversary SPECIAL collaboration!!!! Introducing some of the products! Please come by all means because there are a lot of goods such as limited goods and ahead! http://bit.ly/SNKsb40th #SNK #ハンズ #SNKハンズ渋谷40周年コラボ #ハンズメッセ #NEOGEO

DlAiKtYVAAI8Ry3.jpg
    DlAiMDbVAAAkN2w.jpg
    DlAiM9fU8AADJBS.jpg
    DlAiN4OU4AAon9X.jpg

Anthony...

Hi guys,

1. サウジアラビアのミスク財団、アニメ・ゲームの作画や制作、金融ビジネスなど日本企業でインターンシップ研修を実施 https://prtimes.jp/main/html/rd/p/000000015.000029995.html @PRTIMES_JPさんからpic.twitter.com/NWEP6RKXsV

Translate Tweet

From the Misk Foundation in Saudi Arabia, animation and game drawing, production, and financial business, internship training was conducted at Japan companies https://prtimes.jp/main/html/rd/p/000000015.000029995.html @PRTIMES_JP.

DlAwTidU8AEUNbp.jpg

Anthony..

Hi guys,

1. 【アッシュの秘密ガーデン開放!】 イベント期間中、アッシュの秘密ガーデンが開放されます。クワを消費するとボーナスが手に入ります! イベント期間:2018年8月20日5:00~2018年8月21日5:00 #KOF98UMOLpic.twitter.com/3xeCEMybKt

Translate Tweet

[Ash's Secret Garden opening!] Ash's Secret Garden will be open during the event. If you consume the mulberry, you will get a bonus! Event Period: August 20, 2018, 5:00-21 August 2018, 5:00 #KOF98UMOL p.m.

DlAdg-yVAAAZm0V.jpg

Anthony...

Hi guys,

1. 以下这两幅收录于当年 NEOGEO 介绍手册里的漫画也正好反映了 NEOGEO 的记忆卡、AES 主机相对于当时游戏业的革命性创新:为了规避《风俗营业法》对营业时间的限制而推出的 AES 租赁;玩家还可以使用记忆卡在 MVS 和 AES 之间同步存档。 https://twitter.com/NeoGeoCollector/status/1014988936140263426 pic.twitter.com/B9FIQAUurj

Translate Tweet
    Translated from Chinese by Microsoft

The following two cartoons, which were included in the NEOGEO Introduction Handbook, reflect the memory card of NEOGEO, AES Mainframe compared to the revolutionary innovation of the game industry at that time: in order to circumvent the "customs business Law" on the limits of business hours of the introduction of AES leasing; players can also use memory cards between MVS and AES Synchronize archiving. https://twitter.com/NeoGeoCollector/status/1014988936140263426

Dky4J5BVsAADcGX.jpg
    Dky4J9cUwAYB7uo.jpg

Anthony...

Hi guys,

Back with new Atariage member Dank Game continuing with his random Neo-Geo game choices. So let's see him in action playing King of Fighters 2002 shall we. :)

From the description,

"The final random Neo Geo game of the day and it was a fighting game. The King of Fighters 2002. Win? Lose? Enjoy :)"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4THAmNktHwg

Anthony...

Hi guys,

1. For this Thursday we will make an online tourney of Power Instinct ~Matrimelee~ via @FightCade , the registrations will be from 21:30 hrs until 22:00 hrs (GMT-3) the tournament will be streamed via YouTube 270c-1f3fc.png1f47a.png#SNK #MVS #NEOGEO #ATLUS #PowerInstinct #FightCade #Chilepic.twitter.com/XlaROfhybz

DlEkmxoX4AETqVr.jpg

Anthony...