IGNORED

Atlantis Games Group / Kjmann's Atari Sales, Game releases and fixes

Kjmann

Here is a ZIP if several games that we did some fixes on when we had the online store.

some of the things we did were minor changes and some major fixes.

Centipede - Added Smooth Trac-Ball Control Routines. "Control - T" to Change between Trac-Ball to Joystick.

Donkey Kong - New Sound And Music, Reworked Collision Detection.

Feud - NTSC Fix. (We did not fix this someone else did)

Lode Runner. - Full Raster Color Version. No Artifacting. (We did not fix this someone else did)

Mario Bros. 16K version - Someone Else Reworked the Graphics on this, We just changed the title screen music to the original song.

Midnight - Re-Translated Instructions and Story Text.

Sinistar - Minor Improvement on AI for the Bad Guys

Tapper - Minor Fixes in the joy routines. this version also works properly on Multi-Carts

Thunderfox Disk Version - Fixed for NTSC

Vanguard - I don't Remember what we had to do to this. =)

Warhawk - Fixed For NTSC

Xevious - Final Version for A800

Special Thanks To: Peter Meyer, Fandal, Perry, And Tim For all the work they put into these.

Enjoy!

AGG Releases And Fixes.zip

Edited by Kjmann
  • Like 20

Here is a ZIP if several games that we did some fixes on when we had the online store.

Centipede - Added Smooth Trac-Ball Control Routines. "Control - T" to Change between Trac-Ball to Joystick.

Lode Runner. - Full Raster Color Version. No Artifacting. (We did not fix this someone else did)

Mario Bros. 16K version - Someone Else Reworked the Graphics on this, We just changed the title screen music to the original song.

Tapper - Minor Fixes in the joy routines. this version also works properly on Multi-Carts

Warhawk - Fixed For NTSC

Special Thanks To: Peter Meyer, Fandal, Perry, And Tim For all the work they put into these.

Enjoy!

attachicon.gifAGG Releases And Fixes.zip

can i adapt lode runner for use on myide 2 freely ?

We Don't Own Lode Runner. We just released the Fixed version on 1mb Atarimax Cart. Do What You Like. =)

Sal, do you plan to publish SEGA's "Outrun" port this year? How is the development of the project going on?

Regards,

- Y -

Sal, do you plan to publish SEGA's "Outrun" port this year? How is the development of the project going on?

Regards,

- Y -

The Outrun project has been slow going since TJ has such a hectic schedule. I don't know when we'll be done with it.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for releasing these guys :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I've tried DK Arcade; though it was nice to see I really like the A8 version as it is, with the hammer/head being able to hit the platform above and more scary/beefy sounds. Were there any other changes / PAL speed etc?

Looking forward to trying the others out too as they are some great games :)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Warhawk - Fixed For NTSC

Enjoy!

attachicon.gifAGG Releases And Fixes.zip

I get requests from people to convert some of these to MyIDE ][ ... I saw your answer about Lode Runner, but which of these releases do you not want to be converted to MyIDE ][ format? All games stay 100% the same, except that the bankswitching will be adapted by me.

• Like 1

I get requests from people to convert some of these to MyIDE ][ ... I saw your answer about Lode Runner, but which of these releases do you not want to be converted to MyIDE ][ format? All games stay 100% the same, except that the bankswitching will be adapted by me.

Do any that you like. that's why I posted them.

I was looking at that Mario Bros conversion you posted here… but that is probably ( I guess ) a file version that is transferred to an AtariMax 1Mbit cart right?

There is a loader in page 1, which is the stack…

When I modify that code (which is needed) with JSR commands, the stack pointer will get too low, and overwrites code.

Any chance that the used XEX version of that game (including the title music fix) can be posted here too?

• 5 months later...