IGNORED

Do you think this guy is telling the truth about this 7800?

Kida0723

Just reposting the text so it's archived here on AA :)

------------------------

Alright, so listen up. Before I list my price on this awesome Atari 7800 Model, lets give you some history on this Atari.

This Atari was given to me by some random old Japanese guy who did nothing but the best game modding and selling services. When my I was doing some business traveling in Tokyo, I was looking for a place that was something original to bang my regular hooker, "Jessica". That was not her real name, but it doesn't matter. Anyways, she wanted to get down and dirty like an AVN afterparty with some old school gaming, so I was game for it, so said, "ah, why the hell not!" I will buy an Atari. (Don't ask!) The old Japanese man took one look at this smoking hot babe and said "I am sell you the bitchin-est, coolest, best mother-loving Atari this side of the Mississippi.". In case you didn't know, Mississippi is a shit long way from Japan.

I will include the paddles and joysticks and the Combat and Breakout games. I would put a price of 80$ (I know that price sounds crazy but throw me an offer, open to offers) but its just a starting point because I know how much this whole set up cost on eBay! It comes with what I just told you so go back and read it again! So you are getting a full package out the door, except for the power adapter which you can get on amazon or something. The unit has some rough days because Jessica got too crazy with fucking my shit up on Combat, started doing some mad Pearl Harbor bullshit on my tanks and plane fights. Other than that, controllers and the unit work!

Anyways, about this Atari 7800 and Contents:
(Please turn on Raining Blood by Slayer before reading this list)

Comes with:
Atari 7800 Game System (Faster than an LSU Girl during Mardi Gras)

Joysticks and Paddles (You can control with whatever you want to the Atari. It's just that good bro.)

Combat and Breakout Games (NO REALLY BRO. REDONKULOUS. COMPLETELY UNNECESSARY PANTY-DROPPING ACTION THERE. MORE THAN ENOUGH GAMEPLAY TO HOST AN GAMING AT A BACHELORETTE PARTY!)

Awesome Things that have Happened involving this Atari 7800:

Gettysburg Address

The chick on the "Pour some Sugar on Me" Video completely played Ms. Pac Man on this thing.

Tupac and Biggie went head to head on Combat.

Eric Clapton did coke off the Metal Panel of the console then played Centipede.

Sasha Grey was banged while playing Asteroids also with the second player joystick with and without hands.

Uses for the Atari:
For Late Night Gameplaying when nothing else to do, instead of jacking it/double clicking mouse.
Sex
Pissing off your Wife/GF/Mistress
Gift for your Girlfriend/Wife/Mistress
Gift for yourself (Greedy Bastard!)
Playing Old School Games (Relive that Childhood)

Price is Negotiable. :)

This is the RETRO PARTY COMPANION Package.