IGNORED

coleco console top stickers

Gaztee

The real dilemna is putting the correct Serial #s on each sticker seeing as... "There can only be one". ;)

Maybe a solution would be to use something like "R" before the rest of the serial number o represent "Reproduction". So you would have something like:

- RU0000001 for Reproduction United States 00000001

- RC0000001 for Reproduction Canada 00000001

Shoot, I just looked at my Yurkie Modded CV and it does not have this sticker either... please hook me up as well Retroillucid.

• Like 1

Ahh.. I need to order a set as well. Today I peeled off the old stickers on a console im prepping for a custom paint job.

The old ones on my spare CV case are pretty bad looking and I don't want to reuse them. If I could only print out a customized set myself somehow... ;)

Better yet, I remember seeing a a ColecoVision "burst" sticker on the bottom of a couple consoles here on AA (probably yours, J-F). :P

I'd like to get a couple of those made for myself. I have a special console im working on, all customized and along with the front faceplate and top stickers, that "burst" sticker would be the cherry on top! ;) :grin:

The real dilemna is putting the correct Serial #s on each sticker seeing as... "There can only be one". ;)

Maybe a solution would be to use something like "R" before the rest of the serial number o represent "Reproduction". So you would have something like:

- RU0000001 for Reproduction United States 00000001

- RC0000001 for Reproduction Canada 00000001

Shoot, I just looked at my Yurkie Modded CV and it does not have this sticker either... please hook me up as well Retroillucid.

You know, it is really best to laminate a label and die cut the corners if you really want it to feel authentic. I can actually make these labels (normally $2.00 each, but I have a $10.00 minimum order) and they will have authentic serial # font, die cut corners, and laminated surface. I know most want to just print it themselves so here you go:

post-9874-0-55327200-1396612900_thumb.jpg

BTW, that isn't a scan. I actually re-created the label.

• Like 4