IGNORED

Lemon 64 down?

Just joined up and the site literally went down seconds after I clicked the confirmation email.

Then it seems to be your fault!!!

;) Also wanted to check some data on Electronic Arts games last week and was greeted with no beloved Lemon website coming up. What a miss this is! I hope all turns out well again, it's sad to see such a vast pool of information die... :thumbsdown:

Loopia is one of the perhaps top 5 domain name registrars, and also very large on web hosting in Sweden so it looks like Kim is in the middle of moving to a new host. Loopia is also situated in my home town so I'd almost drive past the server hall every day if he hosts the sites there.

I think if Lemon64 still had the game downloads it would be better than GB64 for most people. There is no way to weed out cracks/hacks/duplicates(ie overseas release)/PD/magazine listings from the GB64 results which can make searching there too much of a chore sometimes. So as it stands they compliment each other perfectly especially for casual browsing to find hidden/forgotten gems IMO.

They put up a new video on YouTube today so I figured I'd asked and they said everything was copied over to the new server and both the 64 and Amiga sites could be up as soon as Sunday if we're lucky. Otherwise, within the next week.

• Like 1