IGNORED

Pic of my 'A' Titles Bin

retrogoober

What's yer thoughts on Chetiry?

LOVE it, most played next to both Pitfalls, Breakout, and Phoenix

Sure its not a 4K game, blah, blah, but it works so well, amazing conversion, well balanced, amazing graphical and sound achievement. Any hardcore Tetris lover should own. Wish every cart had high score save, adds so much IMO.

One small gripe - when pieces are up against right or left border they sometimes cannot be rotated unless pulled away from border - glitch?

I'll have to post a pic of my "A" bin as well. :) I keep mine in a Converse All Star shoe box. the carts fit perfectly in there.

I've got a few games coming in the mail which i will be adding to my a-bin, so i'll post a pic when they arrive. :)

Edited by AlecRob

Good to see Solar Fox in there! I've always thought it didn't get enough love. The difficulty is perfectly pitched for me: I've only managed to get the 6th code letter a couple of times.

My most played game is still Adventure, so that's my A-bin right there. Might as well retitle it A.bin so it turns up first on my Harmony cart!

Agreed, Solar Fox is one of my favorites too. I keep my top 50 favorites on a shelf, actually I do that with all my games - keep the top 50, 30, 20, 10, etc (depending on system) on a shelf with the rest tucked away in bins. Keeps things better organized and easier access to what I do play regularly.

Good to see Solar Fox in there! I've always thought it didn't get enough love. The difficulty is perfectly pitched for me: I've only managed to get the 6th code letter a couple of times.

My most played game is still Adventure, so that's my A-bin right there. Might as well retitle it A.bin so it turns up first on my Harmony cart!

What game comes before Adventure alphabetically on your Harmony then?

What game comes before Adventure alphabetically on your Harmony then?

I have alphabetic folders, so 3D-Tic-Tac-Toe is in another folder along with the multigame packs.

But Acid Drop and Action Man - Action Force still pip Adventure for top spot in the A folder! Acid Drop is a PAL-only puzzle game, and Action Man - Action Force is the PAL version of G.I. Joe (not a franchise with name recognition down here).

Yup, I rock the Converse box too. Works great for NES carts also but cut the lid off. :)

I'll have to post a pic of my "A" bin as well. :) I keep mine in a Converse All Star shoe box. the carts fit perfectly in there.

I've got a few games coming in the mail which i will be adding to my a-bin, so i'll post a pic when they arrive. :)