IGNORED

My yard sale find today

ntcmpjg

The only item that is relatively rare is the copy of Commando. But everything looks very clean and to be in good shape.

Nice Sears Heavy SIxer...

My big want is a Sears Six-switch. It is what I had as a kid and I kinda want one again. The Jr. just doesn't feel as special, though I do appreciate its compact size.

• Like 1

Very nice find! Only thing I noticed odd was Frogger. I don't remember the label reaching that far to the connector edge end. Maybe it's just me but it seems like it is for a different console. Either that or the label has been reapplied. Still a nice find, though. I especially like the wood-grain models.

Very nice find! Only thing I noticed odd was Frogger. I don't remember the label reaching that far to the connector edge end. Maybe it's just me but it seems like it is for a different console. Either that or the label has been reapplied. Still a nice find, though. I especially like the wood-grain models.

OP is from Germany, maybe this is what the PAL versions look like?

Typical PB: the label has come unglued and the flap that wraps around the cart is just protruding off the cart's shell.

True. Although that picture label Concentration cartridge is also very difficult to find in the wild.

Lots of fun games in that lot. Enjoy :)

Holy cow I didn't even notice that on my first pass. I didn't even know such a thing existed.