IGNORED

FS: Halloween and Tooth Protectors - Atari 2600

mtilly

As much as I'd like to keep these carts, I'd rather put money towards college and help someone finish their collection.So, I have decided to sell my copies of Halloween and Tooth Protectors. The Halloween cart is in very good condition. The Tooth Protectors cart has writing on 2 spots on the front label, and needs a bit of cleaning. Both carts have been verified as authentic by AtareAge user Rom Hunter. If needed, I can provide the documentation that includes a digital signature.

I'm asking $250 for Halloween and $220 for Tooth Protectors. (NOTE) On the picture of Tooth Protectors playing, you can notice that the top of the screen does not show the lives/timer. This is because of my TV. I will try to get another photo that will show the top as soon as I can.

I'm accepting PayPal only. I will buy insurance for one of both of the carts(depending on if someone buys one or both of the carts, as well as a tracking number and signature confirmation to protect both me and the buyer). Buyer will pay for the shipping and signature/tracking fees. I will pay for the insurance.

PLEASE do not hesitate to request more pictures. You can reach me with a PM, or, you can catch me in the chat room if you prefer communicating that way. Thanks! :)

post-38514-0-08432300-1397349782_thumb.jpg

post-38514-0-41450000-1397349583_thumb.jpg

post-38514-0-28730600-1397349592_thumb.jpg

post-38514-0-10336200-1397349601_thumb.jpg

post-38514-0-73609200-1397349612_thumb.jpg

post-38514-0-77736500-1397349620_thumb.jpg

post-38514-0-47399900-1397349624_thumb.jpg

post-38514-0-31409000-1397349643_thumb.jpg

post-38514-0-20938800-1397349651_thumb.jpg

post-38514-0-40738900-1397349685_thumb.jpg

post-38514-0-95252700-1397349689_thumb.jpg

post-38514-0-93402600-1397349697_thumb.jpg

post-38514-0-88029900-1397349703_thumb.jpg

Edited by mtilly

There is no "rule" on bumping any thread. I do agree that bumping a thread multiple times daily is just obnoxious. IMO every couple days for a sales thread is more than enough. When I am looking for items in the Marketplace I generally check the first couple pages. Bumping every couple days will keep your thread on those pages .

Edited by atari181
  • Like 2

Love the gif! Hate the bumps multiple times in one day. Thinks yer price might be a tad high? Just a suggestion

I get it...I multi-bumped in one day, which I haven't the last 2 days. If you're going to complain please make it relevant to the day it occurred. I realized my mistake so just drop it already. Prices were evaluated based on condition, as well as what people have recently paid for them. I also had them priced at a local game store and both estimates were around what I was asking.

I get it...I multi-bumped in one day, which I haven't the last 2 days. If you're going to complain please make it relevant to the day it occurred. I realized my mistake so just drop it already. Prices were evaluated based on condition, as well as what people have recently paid for them. I also had them priced at a local game store and both estimates were around what I was asking.

Your response sounds very defensive as if I insulted your intellectual?

Local Gamestore pricing doesn't count unless it meets at least one of the following requirements

A) u came to my Gamestore

B) u went to the fantastic tradengames in Missouri

C) cpu wiz opened a lemonade stand outside the front door of said Gamestore or any other qualified AA members store and signed each of your games

D) the name of the Gamestore was not GameStop or play n trade and someone behind the counter was over the age of 33 pricing your games

E) u stopped by Al's sick emporium traveling road show of games on the go (trademarked that myself) and quoted prices using his phone a friend option

F). U get the clue by now and realize you're prices are a bit fetch (as quoted from mean girls....part 1 before Lohan went skank)

Pm me if u wanna discuss

Edited by Chris Leach
  • Like 4

Your response sounds very defensive as if I insulted your intellectual?

Local Gamestore pricing doesn't count unless it meets at least one of the following requirements

A) u came to my Gamestore

B) u went to the fantastic tradengames in Missouri

C) cpu wiz opened a lemonade stand outside the front door of said Gamestore or any other qualified AA members store and signed each of your games

D) the name of the Gamestore was not GameStop or play n trade and someone behind the counter was over the age of 33 pricing your games

E) u stopped by Al's sick emporium traveling road show of games on the go (trademarked that myself) and quoted prices using his phone a friend option

F). U get the clue by now and realize you're prices are a bit fetch (as quoted from mean girls....part 1 before Lohan went skank)

Pm me if u wanna discuss

And I thought NA's members were immature...

And I thought NA's members were immature...

I think you might be missing Chris' original point...

You could bump this f/s thread till the cows come home, but you won't get any bites with pricing like that. I don't know what game store evaluated these for you, but they missed the mark on these by a long shot. You might (on a very good day) fetch $250 for the two of these combined. Keep in mind, your copy of Tooth Protectors has writing on the label and the Halloween end label has a slight scuff on it...this could even drop the price a little more than I stated.

Please try and understand...the AA marketplace is not eBay, so if you are looking for people to buy your stuff, it would help if the prices were within fair market value. At $250 for Halloween and $220 for TP, no one is even going to PM you with an offer, as it is not even close to the current market values of each game. You can take this advice or leave it...either way, bumping the thread multiple times a day is not going to change your results. Visibility is not the issue...the price is.

PS: I am not trying to beat you down on your price, as I already own both of these in near mint condition...I'm just trying to help steer you in the right direction to make a sale. Best of luck!

• Like 2

I think you might be missing Chris' original point...

You could bump this f/s thread till the cows come home, but you won't get any bites with pricing like that. I don't know what game store evaluated these for you, but they missed the mark on these by a long shot. You might (on a very good day) fetch $250 for the two of these combined. Keep in mind, your copy of Tooth Protectors has writing on the label and the Halloween end label has a slight scuff on it...this could even drop the price a little more than I stated.

Please try and understand...the AA marketplace is not eBay, so if you are looking for people to buy your stuff, it would help if the prices were within fair market value. At $250 for Halloween and $220 for TP, no one is even going to PM you with an offer, as it is not even close to the current market values of each game. You can take this advice or leave it...either way, bumping the thread multiple times a day is not going to change your results. Visibility is not the issue...the price is.

PS: I am not trying to beat you down on your price, as I already own both of these in near mint condition...I'm just trying to help steer you in the right direction to make a sale. Best of luck!

It's funny that you mention that no one is going to PM me with an offer when I've had 2 people PM me that they are interested in halloween already. You are correct, AA is not eBay, and I greatly appreciate your suggestions. I evaluated my prices with what people had already paid for the carts on ebay. The most recent Tooth Protectors went for $242.~ I realize that my cart was not in the same condition at the one that was sold, which I may possibly consider re-evaluating my price on that cart. My quote that I received was around what I am asking, but again, I may re-evaluate my current listed price. As stated, I've already had multiple people PM me about the Halloween cart. The most recent one that was near the same condition as the one pictured went for $225. The cart had a blue circle that appeared to be marker on the front of the cart. Again, my quote was near what I have listed. Thanks again for your suggestions.

It's funny that you mention that no one is going to PM me with an offer when I've had 2 people PM me that they are interested in halloween already.

I just figured you weren't getting offers, seeing as you have been bumping this thread, multiple times a day, since Saturday. If you already have 2 offers, then why bump this constantly? I just guessed that you weren't getting much interest.

You are correct, AA is not eBay, and I greatly appreciate your suggestions....

I evaluated my prices with what people had already paid for the carts on ebay. The most recent Tooth Protectors went for $242.

Huh??? :?

As stated, I've already had multiple people PM me about the Halloween cart.

I though it was 2 people...I guess that is a multiple of 2. :P

Thanks again for your suggestions.

Anytime. ;)

My copy of Tooth Protectors went for US $105.00 about a year ago. It was a very clean cart with a nice label. Another sold recently for $80 and the one you mentioned for $225.

A fair offer would be somewhere inbetween, considering condition.

Halloween is another matter entirely as recent activity on this cart has shown that even repros and Hozer carts are getting high(er) prices.

The toughest part in finding rarer games is pricing it out. In my own experience I read up on recent sales and then let the market (eBay most likely) decide.

Good luck with your sales!

• Like 1

My copy of Tooth Protectors went for US $105.00 about a year ago. It was a very clean cart with a nice label. Another sold recently for $80 and the one you mentioned for $225.

A fair offer would be somewhere inbetween, considering condition.

Halloween is another matter entirely as recent activity on this cart has shown that even repros and Hozer carts are getting high(er) prices.

The toughest part in finding rarer games is pricing it out. In my own experience I read up on recent sales and then let the market (eBay most likely) decide.

Good luck with your sales!

Thank you dobidy, I appreciate it.