IGNORED

INTV Best Game of All Times - Round 1 - 4/25 (Shoot'em up initial)

vprette

What is the best game in the list   

61 members have voted

1. 1. Vote the best INTV game from the following list (you're also voting for Best Shoot'em up)

• Astrosmash (Mattel)
    • Space Armada (Mattel)
    • Space Hawk (Mattel)
    • Hover Force (INTV)
    • Dreadnaught Factor (Activision)

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

Intellfan - thanks for the video - much appreciated. Totally forgot about that or didn't get that far - it has been a while.

dZ - believe concept is simple enough and no need to post 5+ times in every thread - you trying to get to 5,000 posts by Easter;-)

I'm with wongojack again, while I played a lot of Astrosmash and still like it, I only got Dreadnought Factor in 1992 and was so impressed with it - great job on podcast - so I went with Dreadnought Factor.

• Like 2

Yikes. Am I the only one that LOVED Space Armada as a kid? I played that one until the cart died ...

Ah I was wondering who the other person was who picked Space Armada. It's my all-time favorite Intellivision game! Still love it to this day.

• Like 1

Lol - that is pretty funny:-) I actually owned Space Hawk too and played it some - but I didn't love it then (no real nostalgia/fond memories) & certainly not a fan now.

this title was a "what the hell I'm doing around in this meaningless empty space in search of boredom" kind of game